Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Derrick D. Trice, 29, 506 Flint Trail, Carol Stream, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of marijuana at 8:34 p.m. Feb. 12 at Main Street and Cole Avenue.
• Valerie C. Cook, 36, 1458 S. Prospect St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:30 a.m. Feb. 14 in the 1700 block of South Blanchard Road.
Theft and retail theft
• James Arthur Murray, 39, 29 W 105 Oak Grove Ave., West Chicago, was charged with retail theft and revoked driver’s license at 3:58 p.m. Feb. 12 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• Snezana Bajic, 54, 1026 N. Fischer Drive, Addison, was charged with retail theft at 6 p.m. Feb. 11 at 900 W. Liberty Drive.
Possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Arturo Bedolla, 20, 4129 N. Bernard St., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:50 p.m. Feb. 11 at Hale Street and Roosevelt Road.
• Erin E. Reimer, 24, 201 W. Union Ave., was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:55 p.m. Feb. 3 in the 2100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
Several scratches were found on the driver side of a parked vehicle between 1 and 1:15 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 800 block of East Roosevelt Road.
Arrest on warrant
Akintola Vytreon Adegoke, 25, 4758 W. Gladys St., Chicago, was arrested on warrant for driving without a license at 3:30 a.m. Feb. 10 at Lorraine Road and Taft Avenue.