Police reports: Carol Stream for Feb. 21
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Rachael Knudson, 29, of 809 Prairie Court, was charged with battery and resisting a peace officer at 9 p.m. Feb. 7 at Idaho Street and Lies Road.
Salena Cohrs, 18, of 567 Alton Court, was charged with two counts of domestic battery and interfering with the reporting of domestic battery at 5:43 a.m. Feb. 11 at 567 Alton Court.
Order of protection
Rohan Sharma, 24, of 834 Longmeadow Drive, was charged with a violation of an order of protection at 2:22 a.m. Feb. 9 at 834 Longmeadow Drive.
• Lisa Cook, 50, of 869 Forest Lane, was charged with harassment by telephone and also arrested on warrants for failure to appear for retail theft and driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:28 p.m. Feb. 12 at 869 Forest Lane.
• Joseph Mahady, 62, of 927 N. Washington St., Wheaton, was charged with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use and failure to yield at 9:13 p.m. Feb. 7 at Lies Road and Merbach Court.
• Thomas Sullivan, 22, of 7316 Devereux Road, Downers Grove, was charged with two counts of DUI of drugs, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, no front plate and warrant served at 10:32 p.m. Feb. 8 at the Carol Stream Police Department, 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Max Norton, 25, of 21W574 Monticello Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI of alcohol at 8:27 p.m. Feb. 8 at 496 E. St. Charles Road.
• Reginald Davis, 22, of 1341 Glenn Hill Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with DUI of alcohol, possession of marijuana, driving without a safety belt and following too close at 8:49 a.m. Feb. 10 at 311 Edgewater Drive.
• Jason Marzano, 30, of 1428 Brahms Court, Bartlett, was charged with DUI of alcohol, improper lane usage, failure to signal and no valid driver’s license at 1:31 a.m. Feb. 1 at County Farm Road and North Avenue.
• Isaiah Hogan, 18, of 2163 Mallard Lane, Hanover Park, was charged with illegal possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 3:07 p.m. Feb. 4 at Fair Oaks Road and Riviera Court.
• Antony Owens, 21, of 210 Klein Creek Court, was charged with illegal possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment and cracked taillight at 1:38 a.m. Feb. 13 at 210 Klein Creek Court.
Charlene Radecki, 60, of 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with criminal trespass and disorderly conduct at 9:46 p.m. Feb. 12 at 1244 W. Army Trail Road.
Darion Lattimore, 18, of 310 Klein Creek Court, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 9:45 p.m. Feb. 1 at 310 Klein Creek Court.
• Jaime Sarbinski, 39, of 126 Greenway Trail, was arrested on a warrant at 7:50 a.m. Feb. 10 at Hiawatha and Illini drives.
• Marshall Fields, 33, of 5099 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, was arrested on a Carol Stream Police Department warrant for resisting a peace officer at 6:30 p.m. Jan. 22 at the Chicago Police Department 11th District, 3151 W. Harrison St.
• Anthony Diaz, 24, of 584 Appaloosa Court, was arrested on a warrant for unlawful possession of marijuana at 6:36 p.m. Feb. 13 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
Jose Camacho, 5049 N. Major Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and disobeying a red light at 10:32 a.m. Feb. 11 at North Avenue and Windsor Park Drive.