Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Michael R. Dubon, 21, of the 200 block of East Diversey Avenue, was charged with domestic battery and obstructing a police officer at 1:42 a.m. Feb. 9 at his home.
• Robin R. McCastle, 35, of the 900 block of College Boulevard, was charged with domestic battery at 4:44 p.m. Feb. 10 near her home.
• Consepcion Villagran, 31, of the 800 block of South Addison Road, was charged with domestic battery and obstructing an officer and was served two warrants at 1:22 a.m. Feb. 14 near his home.
• Shrll A. Smith, 33, of the 100 block of South Waters Edge, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, not having a valid driver’s license, not having insurance, improper lane usage, improper turn at intersection, improper U-turn and failure to signal when required at 12:44 a.m. Feb. 1 at Lake Street and Swift Road.
• Meliton Cobos-Romero, 33, of the 300 block of West Park Avenue, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license revoked and improper lane usage at 2:58 a.m. Feb. 2 at Addison Road and Green Meadows Drive.
• Martin Benitez, 43, of the 700 block of North Swift Road, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 11:10 p.m. Feb. 2 in the 1100 block of North Swift Road.
• Tadeusz Skowronek, 49, of the 200 block of Station Drive, Wood Dale, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, hit and run and not having a valid driver’s license at 4:23 p.m. Feb. 9 at Lake Street and Swift Road after being involved in two crashes.
• Yuliya A. Mitriaeva, 23, of the 700 block of Marilyn Avenue, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, not having insurance and speeding at 1:41 a.m. Feb. 6 at Army Trail Boulevard and Natalie Lane.
• Gregory J. Posch Jr., 33, of the 500 block of 70th Street, Darien, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, obstructing an officer, not having valid registration and illegal use of a cell phone in a construction zone at 9:39 p.m. Feb. 6 at Army Trail Boulevard and Rohlwing Road.
• Cecilia Malagon, 22, of the 100 block of Rozanne Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended and not having headlights at 12:58 a.m. Feb. 9 in the 500 block of North Mill Road.
Juan C. Valois, 19, of the 300 block of West Dale Drive, was charged with obstructing justice at 12:10 a.m. Feb. 3 in the 1600 block of West Lake Street after he refused to step away from a car.
Brian Rea, 26, of the 1800 block of Baldwin Road, Palatine, was charged with residential burglary at 5:20 p.m. Feb. 3 in the 1100 block of Honey Hill Road after taking Christmas presents from a home.
Criminal damage to car reported
The passenger side of a parked car was reportedly scratched at 1:58 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 900 block of North Rohlwing Road.
Angel Comas, 47, of the 1100 block of Grove Avenue, was charged with domestic battery and interfering with the report of a domestic battery at 4:10 a.m. Feb. 8 at home.
• James Joseph, 57, of the 1100 block of East Algonquin Road, Arlington Heights, was charged with battery, disorderly conduct and criminal damage to state-supported property at 6:37 p.m. Feb. 11 of the 0 to 100 block of South Center Street.
• Bensenville police assisted Metra police with apprehending Bradley Schulten, 30, of the 4000 block of Wellington Avenue, Chicago, after he battered a train conductor at 2:47 p.m. Feb. 8 in the 0 to 100 block of South Addison Street.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Marcelo Garcia, 34, of the 1700 block of 38th Avenue, Stone Park, was cited for unlawful possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:29 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 900 block of Supreme Drive.
• Several tools were reported stolen from inside a locked car at 6:51 a.m. Feb. 7 in the 100 block of Delores Drive.
• A surface grinder was reported stolen at 3:19 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 100 block of Devon Avenue.
• Several items were reported stolen from a company at 4:13 p.m. Feb. 8 in the 900 block of Supreme Drive.
• A hockey stick was reported stolen at 7:31 p.m. Feb. 10 in the 700 block of East Jefferson Street.
• Electronic files were reported stolen from a business at 12:07 p.m. Feb. 11 in the 400 block of Country Club Drive.
• Several items were reported stolen from an apartment at 10:24 a.m. Feb. 12 in the 0 to 100 block of West Belmont Avenue.
Stolen car recovered
• A car stolen in Wood Dale was recovered at 10:46 a.m. Feb. 10 in the 600 block of Thomas Drive.
• A car stolen out of Cook County was recovered at 9:53 a.m. Feb. 11 in the 700 block of Thomas Drive.
Marco Ramos, 25, of the 1000 block of West Irving Park Road, was charged with disorderly conduct at 6:34 p.m. Feb. 8 at his home.