ELMHURST – The Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Foundation will host its 14th annual Chef Fest.
The annual fundraiser gives guests the opportunity to sample dozens of appetizing dishes prepared by the chefs of the western suburbs. Proceeds will benefit Behavioral Health Services at Elmhurst Memorial Hospital.
Chef Fest is Thursday at Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center, 100 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace.
A cash bar reception will be held from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. A food tasting will follow until 9 p.m.
Tickets cost $65 per person, and tables of 10 can be reserved.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit www.emhfoundation.org/events/chef-fest.cfm or call Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Foundation at 331-221-0388.
Below is a list of Chef Fest 2014 participants:
• 100 South Chop House & Grill, Elmhurst
• Andresen's Bakery, Bensenville
• Armand's Pizzeria, Elmhurst
• Café Amano, Elmhurst
• The Capital Grille, Lombard
• Cuvée Cellars Wine Shop & Wine Bar, Elmhurst
• Davanti Enoteca, Western Springs
• Devon Seafood & Steak, Oak Brook
• Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace
• Emilio’s Tapas, Hillside
• Fitz’s Pub, Elmhurst
• Fitz's Spare Keys, Elmhurst
• Francesca's Amici, Elmhurst
• Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse, Oak Brook
• Glen Prairie Local Flavor Fine Food & Drink, Glen Ellyn
• Greek Islands, Lombard
• Hamburger Jones, Elmhurst
• Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse, Lombard
• Holy Mackerel!, Lombard
• Jade Dragon, Bensenville
• McCormick & Schmick's, Oak Brook
• Mécénat Bistro, Western Springs
• Miss Dottie’s Pound Cakes, Elmhurst
• Mon Ami Gabi, Oak Brook
• Old Town Pour House, Oak Brook
• Pinstripes, Oak Brook
• RA Sushi, Lombard
• Salseria Grill & Cantina, Elmhurst
• Seasons 52, Oak Brook
• The Silverado Grill, Elmhurst
• Starbucks Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Elmhurst
• Vie Restaurant, Western Springs
• White Pines Golf Club, Bensenville
• Wildfire, Oak Brook
• WILDFLOWER Café at Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Elmhurst