Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Corey Wickman, 22, of Westmont, was charged with aggravated battery and resisting a peace officer at 3:53 a.m. Feb. 9 in the 9200 block of 31st Street.
Josue Nieves, 31, of Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI above 0.08 blood-alcohol concentration, disobeying stop sign and improper lighting after a traffic stop at 1:57 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 3700 block of Prairie Avenue.
Rogelio Corona, 48, of Brookfield, was charged with domestic battery after an incident at 12:55 p.m. Feb. 3 in the 4100 block of DuBois Boulevard.
The driver’s side window of a truck was smashed between 5:30 p.m. Feb. 3 and 8:11 a.m. Feb. 4 in the 3800 block of Park Avenue.
A vehicle had a derogatory message written on it between 7 p.m. Feb. 6 and 8:14 a.m. Feb. 7 in the 4000 block of Maple Avenue.
A Brookfield woman reported receiving multiple phone calls Feb. 6 and 7 claiming her grandson was in custody in Mexico and asking for money.
• Asa Phelan, 25, of Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and failure to signal after a traffic stop at 7:24 p.m. Feb. 4 at Lincoln and Sunnyside avenues. Bennie Lewis, 24, of Chicago, who was a passenger in the car, also was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear on a suspended license.
• Marcelo Hernandez, 42, of Cicero, was charged with no valid driver’s license and disobeying a signal indicating the approach of a train after a traffic stop at 8:44 a.m. Feb. 4 in the 3900 block of Maple Avenue.
• Samuel Gonzalez, 36, of Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended and improper parking on the road after an incident at 4:15 p.m. Feb. 5 in the 4600 block of Eberly Avenue.
• Lucia Saaverda, 45, of Chicago, was charged with driving without a license after a traffic stop at 4 a.m. Feb. 7 at Plainfield Road and 47th Street.
• Marcos Hernandez, 38, of Cicero, was charged with driving without a license after a traffic stop at 11:12 p.m. Feb. 8 at Ogden and Park avenues.
Tanya Noah, 20, of 726 E. Constitution Drive, Palatine, was arrested on an outstanding warrant at 1:12 p.m. Feb. 9.
• Maria Baltazar, 41, of 401 Standish Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with DUI of alcohol after a traffic stop at 1:10 a.m. Feb. 3 at Harlem Avenue and Joliet Road.
• Carl Dabrowski, 29, of 54 E. Quincy St., Riverside, was charged with DUI of alcohol, driving too fast for conditions and damage to village property after a traffic incident at 1:58 a.m. Feb. 8 at Lionel and Miller roads.
• Irma Mejia, 42, of 1601 S. 49th Court, Cicero, was charged with driving while license suspended after a traffic stop at 6:47 p.m. Feb. 7 at Ogden and Maple avenues.
• William Mauldin, 33, of 4402S Prescott Ave., Lyons, was charged with driving while license suspended after a traffic stop at 10:22 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 3400 block of South Harlem Avenue.
• Jacinto Mancillia-Garcia, 35, of 1235 N. Lyle Ave., Elgin, was charged with driving without a valid license after a traffic stop at 6:41 p.m. Feb. 9 at South First Avenue and West 31st Street.