Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Lorrie Delair, 53, of 9017 Palisades Road, Burr Ridge was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying a traffic control device and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 9:52 p.m. Feb. 2 at Archer Avenue and Derby Road.
• Vytautas Paukstys, 62, of 338 S. Stone Ave., La Grange was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 11:43 p.m. Feb. 8 in the 14900 block of 127th Street.
Charmaine Komperda, 42, of 16543 Coventry Lane, Lockport was charged with theft after an incident at 1:46 p.m. Jan. 24 in the 1200 block of State Street.
Nicholas Shellberg, 20, of 14310 Hillcrest Road was charged with speeding after a traffic stop at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 12600 block of Derby Road
• Juan Gonzalez, 47, of 419 W. Bellarmine Drive, Joliet was charged with no valid driver’s license and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident after a traffic incident at 5:20 a.m. Feb. 5 at New Avenue and Main Street.
• Fabian Garcia-Zamudio, 21, of 659 Meeker Ave., Joliet was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding after a traffic stop at 4:45 p.m. Feb. 6 in the 15700 block of New Avenue.
• Tadas Seskevicius, 36, of 2900 W. 55th St., Chicago was charged with driving while license suspended and obstructed windshield after a traffic stop at 6:25 p.m. Feb. 6 at Lemont and Main streets.
• Andres Saenz-Mares, 29, of 5243 W. 24th Place, Cicero was charged with no driver’s license and speeding after a traffic stop at 9:56 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 12600 block of Derby Road.