Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Cruel treatment to animals
Ismael C. Andrade, 39, 903 N. Craig Place, Addison, was charged with cruel treatment to animals at 4:13 a.m. Jan. 28 at Budgetel Inn, 675 Roosevelt Road.
Motor vehicle theft
A 2001 Mitsubishi Galant that was left unlocked while it was running was reportedly stolen at 11:45 p.m. Jan. 26 at First Transit, 799 Roosevelt Road.
• A prescription bottle of hydrocodone medication was reportedly stolen between 3 and 4:09 p.m. Jan. 29 in the 300 block of Alder Lane.
• An iPhone 5S was stolen between 7:40 and 8:45 a.m. Jan. 31 from a locker inside the men’s locker room at Glenbard West High School, 670 Crescent Blvd. Estimated value is $600.
• Several street signs and one construction sign were spray-painted at 11:03 p.m. Jan. 27 at Park Boulevard and Elm Street, Park Boulevard and Oak Street, Oak Street and Lenox Road, Hawthorne Boulevard and Ellyn Avenue, Montclair and Highview avenues, and in the 600 block of Chidester Avenue.
• A wall was reportedly defaced between 7:30 and 9:15 p.m. Jan. 30 in the men’s bathroom at Potbelly Sandwich, 552 Roosevelt Road.
Illegal possession of alcohol by minor
Jovane Aparicio, 19, 2294 Century Point Lane, Glendale Heights was charged with illegal possession of alcohol by minor and arrested on an unspecified, outstanding in-state warrant from the DuPage County Sheriff’s Office at 8:34 p.m. Jan. 31 at Main Street and Ridgewood Avenue.
• Charles T. Tigue, 21, 390 Spruce Lane was charged with no valid driver’s license, disobeying traffic control device, operating uninsured motor vehicle and driving without lights when required at 9:20 p.m. Jan. 29 in the 700 block of Roosevelt Road.
• Adam M. Schweihs, 28, 211 N. President St., Wheaton, was charged with driving while license suspended, operating uninsured motor vehicle, no front registration plate and no rear registration plate light at 11:13 p.m. Jan. 29 at Lambert Road and Greenfield Avenue.
• Roque Ochoa, 22, 1135 Surrey Drive, Glen Ellyn was charged with no valid driver’s license and operating motor vehicle when registration suspended at 11:11 a.m. Jan. 31 at Roosevelt Road and Briar Street.