Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Adela Castillo, 26, 1s258 Ingersoll Lane, was charged with battery at 12:36 a.m. Feb. 9 at 426 S. Riverside Dr.
• Christopher Kerkau, 52, 128 S. Illinois Ave., was charged with aggravated DUI and aggravated driving while license suspended at 9:53 p.m. Feb. 9 at St. Charles Road and Monterey Avenue.
• Billy Ray, 39, 505 Beloit St., Forest Park, was charged with DUI and disobeying a traffic control device at 1:22 p.m. Feb. 5 at Ardmore Avenue and Roosevelt Road.
• William Grosse, 70, 17w724 Butterfield Road, Oakbrook Terrace, was charged with DUI and reckless driving at 11:23 a.m. Feb. 8 at 119 S. Villa Ave.
• Jeffrey Smrz, 49, 52 W. Terrace St., was charged with DUI, disobeying a stop sign and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 6: 31 p.m. Feb. 11 at Division Street and Harvard Avenue.
Disorderly conduct charged
David Olson, 44, 411 S. Cornell Ave. was charged with disorderly conduct at 12:32 a.m. Feb. 9 at his home.
Retail theft charges
• Shawn Beasley, 27, 3n521 Elizabeth St., Addison, was charged with retail theft at 4:54 p.m. Jan. 20 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Rehan Bashir, 18, 470 E. Foster Ave., Wood Dale, was charged with retail theft at 5:33 p.m. Feb. 12 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Diego Carrillo, 18, 317 N. Harvard Ave., was charged with retail theft at 5:37 p.m. Feb. 13 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A male juvenile from Lombard was charged with retail theft at 6:56 p.m. Feb. 15 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Ivan Guerrero, 21, 18 W. 16 St., was charged with retail theft at 7:5:34 p.m. Feb. 14 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Drug paraphernalia charged
• Rasheed Shabazz, 18, 150 W. St. Charles Road, Lombard, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:59 p.m. Feb. 10 at North and Kramer avenues.
• Ian Fretch, 33, 226 Columbia Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and no registration at 11:30 p.m. Feb. 13 at North and Michigan avenues.
• Austin Hall, 25, 2n048 Joyce St., Lombard, was charged with theft at 4:54 p.m. Jan. 20 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Eric Schwolow, 21, 416 1/2 S. Villa Ave., was charged with aggravated assault at 4:24 a.m. Jan. 23 at his residence.
Possession of stolen vehicle charged
Kelly O'Hara, 26, 542 N. Ardmore Ave., was charged with possession of a stolen motor vehicle at 6:10 p.m. Feb. 13 at 405 N. Ardmore Ave.
Attempted abduction reported
A man exited a black van and chased the victim for about a block at 10:35 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 600 block of Westmore Avenue. No words were exchanged and the suspect never touched the victim.
Suspicious circumstance reported
A man exited a dark blue Explorer and seemed to follow a student at 5:10 p.m. Feb. 13 near Jefferson Middle School, 255 W. Vermont St. The student ran and did not see where the suspect went.
A snow thrower and various tools were taken between noon Feb. 7 and 8:30 a.m. Feb. 9 from a storage locker at an apartment building at 8 W. Terrace St.
Criminal damage reported
The driver's side window was smashed between 10:35 and 11:15 a.m. Feb. 15 on a vehicle parked at the Villa Medical Arts, 33 S. Villa Ave.