Police reports: Wheaton for Feb. 13
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Child pornography possession
Keith W. Davey, 49, Carol Stream, was charged with four counts of possession of child pornography Feb. 5 after an undercover investigation by the Wheaton Police Department and the DuPage County Sexual Predator Electronic Exploitation Division.
He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and transferred to the DuPage County Jail, where he remains pending posting of a $20,000 bail bond.
Stephanie A. Pelka, 1209 Fischer St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:39 a.m. Feb. 10 at Greenwood Drive and Roosevelt Road in Glen Ellyn.
Christina D. Taylor, 23, 2767 Pontiac Drive, Aurora, was charged with battery, retail theft, suspended driver’s license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 4:40 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
Fugitive from justice
Nay M. Tar, 37, 703 W. Liberty Drive, was charged with being a fugitive from justice at 8:02 a.m. Feb. 6 at 703 W. Liberty Drive.
• Cash was stolen from a wallet in a locker room between 1:30 and 3 p.m. Feb. 8 at Rice Lake Square.
• A number of cold sore medications were removed from a store without being paid for at 12:06 p.m. Feb. 4 in the 2100 block of West Roosevelt Road.
Possession of drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Brandon M. Adams, 18, 1668 Valley Forge Court, was charged with possession of marijuana at 12:36 a.m. Feb. 9 at Rice Lake Square.
• Sergio E. Esquivel, 21, 1240 S. Lorraine Road, was charged with possession of marijuana and arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court at 1:33 a.m. Feb. 8 at Elm Street and Naperville Road.
• Jorge I. Saucedo-Arguello, 22, 709 Swift Road, Addison, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2 a.m. Feb. 8 at Fapp Circle and Roosevelt Road.
• Kathy A. Burke, 35, 126 E. Geneva Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:32 a.m. Feb. 8 at 126 E. Geneva Road.
• Joseph M. Wiggins, 24, 2498 Wendover Drive, Naperville, was charged with possession of marijuana at 2:13 a.m. Feb. 3 at Blanchard and 22nd streets.
The glass was broken on a fire extinguisher cabinet and the fire extinguisher was thrown into the windshield of a nearby vehicle between 7 p.m. Feb. 7 and 10:18 a.m. Feb. 8 at 232 W. Wesley St.
Arrest on warrant
• Akintola Vytreon Adegoke, 25, 4758 W. Gladys St., Chicago, was arrested on warrant for driving without a license at 3:30 a.m. Feb. 10 at Lorraine Road and Taft Avenue.
• Paris J. Carter, 30, 925 2nd St., Aurora, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for driving without a license at 11:27 a.m. Feb. 7 at President Street and College Avenue.
• Patrick R. McGovern, 29, 603 E. Wakeman Ave., was arrested on warrant for two counts of failure to appear in court at 1:52 a.m. Feb. 5 at 603 E. Wakeman Ave.