Police blotter: Carol Stream for Feb. 14
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Francesco Lobrano, 24, of 324 Rand Road, Des Plaines, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of marijuana at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 3 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Michael Kulinski, 27, of 1724 Shetland Court, Aurora was charged with two counts of DUI of drugs, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:50 p.m. Feb. 4 at Army Trail Road and Gary Avenue.
• Trevor Halverson, 20, of 605 Sequoia Court was charged with DUI of drugs, possession of marijuana, possession of drug equipment and improper turn at 5 p.m. Jan. 30 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
Drug related charges
• Matthew Ballweg, 19, of 1510 Keim Trail, St. Charles was charged with possession of marijuana, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to signal at 7:32 p.m. Feb. 4 at Army Trail and Kuhn roads.
• James Weier, 23, of 1295 Lilac St. was charged with possession of drug equipment and no seat belt at 9:46 a.m. Feb. 4 at Army Trail and Fair Oaks roads
Adrian Aguilera-Hurtado, 30, of 2376 Goodspeed Lane, Schaumburg was charged with attempted financial identity theft at 11:25 a.m. Jan. 31 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
Cesar Hernandez, 30, of 643 Gundersen Drive was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and aggravated driving while license suspended at 2:04 p.m. Feb. 1 at his home.