Police reports: Westmont for week of Feb. 12
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Between 7:10 and 8:10 p.m. Feb. 3, jewelry, cash and firearms were reported stolen from a residence in the zero to 100 block of North Williams Street. The total loss is $4,000.
• Between 3 and 4 p.m. Feb. 3, a GPS unit was reported stolen in the 500 block of North Cass Avenue. The total loss is $100.
• Vanessa Vazquez, 22, of 1046 S. York Road, #2A, Bensenville, was charged with battery and resisting arrest after a fight at 11:20 p.m. Thursday in the 0-100 block of West Ogden Avenue.
• Patrick Sanders, 24, of 9439 Rhodes Ave., Chicago, was charged with domestic battery at 12:50 a.m. Saturday in the 1100 block of South Williams Street.
• Tatian Smiley, 29, of 6721 Alpine Lane, #1, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop at 8:45 a.m. Feb. 4 in the 600 block of North Cass Ave. She was also cited for expired registration and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Heather Hendley, 26, of 521 N. Chicago St., Joliet, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop at 3:40 a.m. Saturday in the 6500 block of South Fairview Avenue. She was also cited for suspended registration.
• Kristine Veach, 41, of 7 Circle Court, Montgomery, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop at 8 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of North Cass Avenue.
• Anthony Van De Carr, 26, of 2736 N. Budd St., River Grove, was charged with driving with a suspended license and obstructing identification after a traffic stop at 8:30 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Blackhawk Drive. He was also cited for disobeying a traffic control device.