Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court..
William Rawle, 57, of 1384 St. Vincents Drive, was charged with two counts of resisting, obstructing and disarming an officer after an incident at 11:35 p.m. Jan. 28 in the 1300 block of St. Vincents Drive.
• Sean Woods, 24, of 14531 Hickory Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no insurance, speeding and disobeying a stop sign after a traffic stop at 1:42 a.m. Feb. 1 at Munster Road and State Street.
• Robert Desmond, 23, of 1014 Cherokee Place, was charged with DUI of alcohol, improper lane usage and improper turn after a traffic stop at 1:47 a.m. Feb. 2 at Eagle Crest Drive and 127th Street.
• Marissa Moleterno, 18, of 12945 Silver Fox Drive, was charged with DUI of alcohol and speeding after a traffic stop at 10:57 p.m. Feb. 2 at Derby Road and Pete Dye Drive.
• Barrera Garcia, 44, of 4915 S. Kilbourn Ave., Chicago, was charged with operation of a commercial motor vehicle with no commercial driver’s license, disobeyed traffic control device and operation of a vehicle with expired registration after a traffic stop at 2:20 p.m. Jan. 27 at Main and Lockport streets.
• Craig Peacock, 24, of 4536 S. Spaulding Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving while license suspended after a traffic stop at 3:14 a.m. Jan. 30 at Lemont and Old Lemont roads.
• Adomas Jonavicius, 22, of 400 Devon Drive, Burr Ridge, was charged with driving while license suspended, disobeyed stop sign and unlawful use of electronic communication device after a traffic stop Jan. 30 at Talcott Avenue and Stephen Street.