Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Hinsdale and Darien police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Disorderly conduct reported
A District 181 staff member reported that an unknown suspect opened a Facebook account using her deceased family member's information and sent her messages between 11 a.m. Jan. 25 and 10 a.m. Monday at Hinsdale Middle School, 100 S. Garfield Ave.
On Sunday, a cab driver picked a suspect up in Chicago and drove him to Hinsdale. The suspect refused to pay the $90 cab fare, then struck the driver with his fist, kicked a window out and fled without paying at 4:45 a.m. at 55th and Monroe streets.
A woman reported someone stole two packages from her porch between 5:14 and 5:40 p.m. Jan. 24 in the 10 block of South Monroe Street. The packages were delivered by UPS and were valued at $265.30.
Sebastien Dufort, 45, 15 E. Fifth St., was charged with domestic battery at 8 p.m. Jan. 28 in the 10 block of East Fifth Street. The suspect made contact of an insulting or provoking nature with a family member.
Criminal damage reported
A witness observed a suspect scratch a victim's vehicle while it was parked in the parking lot between 4:10 and 4:14 p.m. Jan. 30 in the Whole Foods parking lot, 500 E. Ogden Ave.
Victim reported someone stole two snow blowers from a box truck between 6 and 11 p.m. Feb. 1 in the Gateway Square Shopping Plaza, 777 N. York Road.
Disorderly conduct charged
Brenda Dickens, 60, 211 E. Ohio St., Chicago, was charged with disorderly conduct Jan. 28 for making calls of a harassing and threatening nature after she was told to stop calling. The incident occurred between 12:01 a.m. Jan. 7 and 1 p.m. Jan. 13 at RML Specialty Hospital, 5601 S. County Line Road.
• Efrain Garcia-Rivera, 38, 1704 15th St., Kenosha, Wis., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol Jan. 31 in the 1100 block of Frontage Road.
• Julie Botta, 26, 100 Clement St., Joliet, was charged with DUI alcohol and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident Feb. 3 in the 8300 block of Lemont Road.
• Nurija Ugljanin, 51, 10 S. Williams St., Westmont, was charged with retail theft Jan. 30 at Walmart, 2189 75th St.
• Ljuljzime Asani, 47, 500 Brookside Drive, Westmont, was charged with retail theft Jan. 30 at Walmart, 2189 75th St.
Illegal consumption charged
Matthew Labedz, 20, 7805 Farmingdale Road, Darien, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor Jan. 31 at Farmingdale Road and 75th Street.
Hit and run charged
Michael O'Brien, 43, 1523 Plum Lane, Westmont, was charged with hit and run Feb. 1 in the 7400 block of Cass Avenue.
• Several items were taken from an unlocked vehicle Jan. 28 parked at a residence in the 900 block of Tamarack Drive.
• Several items were taken from a locked vehicle Jan. 29 parked at a residence in the 600 block of 71st Street.
• A student had a cellphone stolen from an unknown location Jan. 31 at Hinsdale South High School, 7401 Clarendon Hills Road.
• Several items were taken from an unlocked vehicle parked in the driveway at a residence Feb. 1 in the 8500 block of Thistlewood Court.