Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Billy Carson III, 24, 1724 Arbor Lane, Crest Hill, was charged with unlawful possession of firearm, possession of marijuana and an equipment violation about 8:01 p.m. Jan. 29 following a traffic stop at Foxborough Trail and Kingsbrooke Crossing.
Joshua Green, 20, 1486 Somerfield Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with domestic battery, interfering with reporting and resisting a peace officer at 8:09 p.m. Jan. 27 in the 1400 block of Somerfield Drive.
• Six computers valued at $18,000 were stolen sometime between 10 p.m. and 11:10 p.m. Jan. 26 from a business in the 200 block of West Crossroads Parkway.
• A trailer and its contents were stolen Jan. 25 from a parking lot in the 500 block of East South Frontage Road. The trailer later was recovered in Orland Park and two subjects were arrested by Orland Park Police.
• A 2005 Volvo truck and trailer were stolen between Jan. 24 and 26 from a parking lot in the 600 block of East 107th Street.
• Several credit cards were stolen from a secured locker between 5:45 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. Jan. 29 at a business in the 500 block of Janes Avenue.
• A wallet and set of keys were stolen from a secured locker between 5:45 and 6:45 p.m. Jan. 29 at a business in the 500 block of Janes Avenue.
• A wallet was stolen from an unsecured locker sometime between 11:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. Jan. 23 at a business in the 500 block of North Janes Avenue.
Delivery of marijuana
Moon Joo, 20, 4345 Church St., Skokie, was charged with delivery of marijuana at about 6:35 p.m. Jan. 25 in the 300 block of West Briarcliff Road.
• Reyna Brito-Yanez, 25, 294 Plainview Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence, DUI, driving too fast for conditions, no insurance and endangering the life and health of child about 4:46 a.m. Jan. 26 following a traffic stop in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Ramon Guzman-Luna, 35, 453 Sioux Drive, was charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license, no insurance and illegal transportation of alcohol about 7 a.m. Jan. 25 in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Shawn Williams, 42, 412 Farmbrook Court, Romeoville, was charged with DUI, driving too fast for conditions, driving on a suspend license and no insurance at about 11:55 p.m. Jan. 25 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Janes Avenue and Frontage Road.
• Ricky Sellars, 29, 152 S. Ashbury Ave., was charged with DUI and driving too fast for conditions about 4:31 a.m. Jan. 27 following a traffic stop in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Jared Speer, 21, 235 Malibu Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with DUI, improper lane use and no valid driver’s license about 1:13 a.m. Jan. 28 following a traffic stop at Grant Drive and Davis Court.
Credit card fraud
Devon Johnson, 26, 6520 S. Marshfield Drive, Chicago, was charged with credit card fraud and a fraudulent driver’s license about 5:15 p.m. Jan. 24 following a call to Best Buy, 315 N. Weber Road.
Joseph Gordon, 26, 4780 St. Joseph Creek, Lisle, was charged with disorderly conduct about 4:11 p.m. Jan. 25 after yelling profanities disturbing other patrons at a business in the 200 block of North Bolingbrook Drive.
• Daniel Hillsman III, 26, 364 Whitewater Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with failure to yield, driving on a suspended license and no insurance about 1:16 p.m. Jan. 25 following a traffic stop in the 700 block of East Boughton Road.
• Salvador Rodriguez, 24, 450 Greentree Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving on a suspended license, equipment violation and two in-state warrants about 7:49 p.m. Jan. 25 following a traffic stop in the 200 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.