Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A resident in the 1100 block of Gilbert Avenue told police someone entered his home between June 1 and Aug. 31 and stole a $500 putter, two signed Packers jerseys and a signed Notre Dame jersey valued at a combined $1,100, a $10 Packers throw blanket and a $100 bowling ball. He told police he was out of state when he believes the burglary occurred. There are no suspects.
• A handicap placard was reported missing from a vehicle parked between 9:30 and 10:15 a.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of Ogden Avenue.
• A bag of tools was reported stolen from an unlocked work van parked between 7 p.m. Jan. 23 and 10 a.m. Jan. 24 in the 1500 block of Opus Place.
• Jeffrey E. Snider, 39, 6155 Pershing, Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to yield at 9:32 p.m. Saturday.
• James M. Taylor, 54, 5125 Blodgett Ave., was charged with DUI of alcohol, improper lane use and no insurance at 6:35 p.m. Thursday at Fairview Avenue and the train tracks.
• Anne Garrett, 20, 19W231 Gingerbrook Drive North, Oak Brook, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and improper lane use at 12:38 a.m. Jan. 31 at Main and Sherman streets.
• Patrick Heffernan, 19, 8639 Brookridge Road, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, obstructed windshield and no insurance at 9 p.m. Friday at 63rd and Middaugh streets.
Disorderly conduct charges
• William J. Handlon, 46, 541 Second St., Dundee, was charged with disorderly conduct at 12:54 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Warren Avenue.
• Roberto Rubio-Burgos, 23, 14 S. Cass Ave., Westmont, was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:26 a.m. Thursday in the 5100 block of Fairview Avenue.
• Adrian M. Whitehead-Cook, 43, 7811 S. Woodward Ave., Woodridge, was charged with driving while license suspended and suspended plates at 11:36 p.m. Sunday at Woodward Avenue and Prentiss Drive.
• James B. Parsons, 55, 335 Lincoln Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with driving while license suspended at 3:46 p.m. Friday at 39th Street and Fairview Avenue.
• Deangelo Hanson, 31, 1800 Onterio Road, Hanover Park, was charged with driving while license suspended at 7:52 a.m. Saturday at Ogden and Seeley avenues.
• Kimberly S. Bottoms, 34, 5634 Lyman Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with no insurance, driving while license suspended and operating a motor vehicle while using an electronic communication device.
• Douglas R. Mitchell, 29, 2540 Ogden Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with no insurance, driving while license suspended and expired registration at 12:25 p.m. Thursday in the 2500 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Luis Enrique Flores, 26, 4141 S. Wenonah Ave., Stickney, was charged with no valid driver’s license and speeding at 8:55 a.m. Jan. 29 at Main Street and Ogden Avenue.