Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Riese R. Arcos, 22, 602 Maple Drive, Streamwood, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, hit and run, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to reduce speed to avoid accident at 3:53 p.m. Feb. 1 at 2015 N. Main St.
• Joseph W. Krejci, 21, 585 Kamiah Court, Carol Stream, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of marijuana at 12:04 a.m. Jan. 29 at Briarcliffe Boulevard and Windsor Drive.
• Joel C. Morris, 44, 1111 E. Wilson Ave., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor at 6:05 p.m. Jan. 28 at Park Avenue and James Court.
Aaron Michael Wheaton, 27, 5132 Winterburg Way, Westerville, Ohio, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and a suspended driver’s license at 3:35 p.m. Jan. 21 at Wheaton Avenue and Illinois Street.
• The window and siding was damaged on the west side of a home in the process of being built between 5 p.m. Jan. 29 and 7 a.m. Jan. 30 in the 300 block of West Franklin Street.
• A basement door was kicked open between 10 p.m. Jan. 27 and 8:30 a.m. Jan. 28 at 1340 N. Main St.
• Robert C. McCarver, 22, 465 N. Grace St., Lombard, was arrested on warrant for consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:53 a.m. Jan. 31 at Bradford Drive and Butterfield Road.
• Daniel J. Perez, 20, 2000 Nottingham Lane, was arrested on two counts of failure to appear in court for possession of drug paraphernalia, one count of consumption of alcohol and one count of public indecency at 8:41 p.m. Jan. 27 at his home.
• Isaiah M. Odom, 23, 111 S. Sumner St., was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for possession of marijuana at 9:35 a.m. Jan. 22 at the Wheaton Police Department.