Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Carly Majewski, 21, 1367 Davine Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with DUI and improper lane usage at 12:40 p.m. Jan. 27 at North Avenue and Grace Street.
• Joseph Kozi, 48, 123 E. Maple Ave., was charged with DUI, driving in the wrong lane, disobeying a traffic control device and failure to signal at 4:27 a.m. Jan. 27 at Maple and Illinois avenues.
• Nathan Hawthorne, 29, 1224 S. Albany Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI, speeding, failure to signal and illegal transportation of alcohol at 1:09 a.m. Jan. 26 at North and Ardmore avenues.
• Mario Samaniego, 20, 694 W. Roy Drive, was charged with DUI, unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor, disobeying a stop sign, improper lane usage and failure to signal at 4:14 a.m. Jan. 28.
Marijuana possession charged
John Lamorgese, 22, 171 S. Villa Ave., Addison, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, driving while license suspended and improper use of registration at 3:52 p.m. Jan. 26 at North and Westmore avenues.
Retail theft charged
• Mario Sebold, 52, 1532 N. Talman Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft and resisting a peace officer at 12:58 p.m. Jan. 23 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Brandon Cahill, 21, 831 E. South Broadway Ave., Lombard, was charged with retail theft at 6:02 p.m. Jan. 29 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A male juvenile from Schaumburg was charged with retail theft at 6:02 p.m. Jan. 29 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Retail theft reported
• Three cases of beer were taken at 10:42 p.m. Jan. 27 at 7-Eleven, 610 N. Addison Road.
• Numerous clothing items were taken at 2:15 p.m. Jan. 30 from Burlington Coat Factory, 900 Route 83.
• Two individuals filled a shopping cart with electronics, toys and an air bed and attempted to exit the store at 2:43 p.m. Feb. 2 at Walmart, 900 Route 83. When confronted by security, the offenders fled the store.
Criminal damage reported
A residential fence and a village street sign were damaged by a vehicle between noon and 5 p.m. Jan. 27 at 703 N. Third Ave.
A Dodge pick-up truck was taken at 1:15 a.m. Feb. 1 from O'Hare Auto Gallery, 100 E. North Ave.