Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Kendra Walker, 26, 564 49th Ave., Bellwood, was charged with DUI, speeding and driving while license suspended at 12:54 a.m. Jan. 26 at 909 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Douglas Foote, 27, 1320 McDowell Road, Naperville, was charged with DUI, improper lane usage, speeding, no valid driver's license and no insurance at 1 a.m. Jan. 26 at Roosevelt Road and Lloyd Avenue.
• Dawid Godziszewski, 45, 2232 S. Lincoln St., was charged with DUI, speeding and driving the wrong way at 2:10 a.m. Jan. 26 at Roosevelt Road and Fairfield Avenue.
• Dawn Kane, 46, 1153 S. Church Ave., was charged with aggravated DUI, no insurance, failure to reduce speed and failure to report an accident at 3:46 a.m. Jan. 26 at 1163 S. Grace St.
• Muamer Logo, 26, 555 Thornhill Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with DUI at 4:06 a.m. Jan. 26 and North and Broadview avenues.
• Scott Hedquist, 24, 330 E. Roosevelt Road, was charged with DUI, disobeying a stop sign, no insurance and failure to wear a seat belt at 3:48 p.m. Jan. 31 at 330 E. Roosevelt Road.
Avianca Glover, 23, 137 Steamboat Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with battery at the Embassy Suites, 707 E. Butterfield Road.
Retail thefts reported
• Two juveniles took merchandise at 2:21 p.m. Jan 28 at JCPenny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Merchandise was taken at 4:41 p.m. Jan. 29 at Victoria's Secret, 157 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two juveniles took merchandise at 4:32 p.m. Jan. 31 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Motor vehicle burglary reported
• The rear driver's side window was shattered at 8:46 p.m. Jan. 28 at Weber Grill, 2331 Fountain Square Drive.
• A coat was taken at 6:05 p.m. Jan. 30 from a vehicle in the 300 block of 16th Place.
• Cash in the amount of $130 was taken from a register at 6:11 p.m. Jan. 26 at Route 38 Car Wash, 200 W. Roosevelt Road.
• Gasoline valued at $54.17 was pumped without payment at 7:36 a.m. Jan. 27 at Road Ranger, 909 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A customer attempted to purchase merchandise using a fraudulent credit card at 2:39 p.m. Jan. 31 at Buckle, 365 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A wallet was taken from a woman's purse at 9:16 p.m. Jan. 31 at Yorktown Shopping Center.