Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Patrick Georgeson, 24, of Brookfield, and Brandon Kamykowski, 18, of Lyons, were charged with burglary and criminal trespass after an incident at 1:22 a.m. Jan. 25 at Lincoln and Sunnyside avenues.
• Michael Curtin, 43, of Brookfield, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, aggravated DUI, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after an incident at 11:46 p.m. Jan. 22 at Greenview and Rosemear avenues.
• Arthur Gonzalez, 23, of La Grange, was charged with DUI of alcohol, speeding, no turn on red, illegal transportation of open alcohol and blood-alcohol concentration above 0.08 after a traffic stop at 1:33 a.m. Jan. 24 at Ogden and Deyo avenues.
Joseph Zeidel, 22, of Brookfield, was charged with driving while license suspended and not wearing a seat belt after a traffic stop at 3:35 p.m. Jan. 20 in the 4000 block of Forest Avenue.
Two unlocked vehicles were rifled through with no items taken on Jan. 21. One incident was reported at 5:49 a.m. in the 3400 block of Vernon Avenue, while the other was reported at 6:25 a.m. in the 3500 block of Sunnyside Avenue.
A Brookfield woman reported telephone harassment at 5:48 Jan. 21. She said she received 17 phone calls during a period of three days from an unknown man with a Middle Eastern accent saying she had been approved for a loan.
A Brookfield business received a counterfeit $50 bill from an unknown man Jan. 20. The bill was determined to be counterfeit after it was deposited at a bank Jan. 22.
• A silver 2013 Hyundai rental car was stolen between 7 and 8:40 p.m. Jan. 26 in the 7900 block of Ogden Avenue.
• An 8-foot downspout was stolen Jan. 26 in the 8200 block of West 44th Place.
• David King, 24, of 9456 Hampton Drive, Highland, Ind., was charged with DUI of alcohol after an incident at 3:43 a.m. Jan. 25 at South Harlem Avenue and Lindberg Road.
• Valentino Russell, 31, of 547 N. Lawler Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI of alcohol at 1:08 a.m. Jan. 25 at South Harlem Avenue and Herrick Road.
A shovel was stolen between 10 p.m. Jan. 21 and 9 a.m. Jan. 22 in the 3500 block of South Harlem Avenue.
• Marco Sanchez, 44, of 1838 S. Clinton Ave., Berwyn, was charged with driving without a license, no proof of insurance and speeding after a traffic stop at 8:34 a.m. Jan. 25 at South Harlem Avenue and Lindberg Road.
• Shawn Medrano, 38, of 2800 S. Kostner Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop at 5:12 p.m. Jan. 20 in the 3500 block of South Harlem Avenue.
• Lucia Padilla, 34, of 7639 W. 61st Place, Summit, was charged with driving without a license at 1:20 p.m. Jan. 23 at South Harlem Avenue and Blackhawk Road.