Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• The front doors of Radio Shack and 2Q4U Nails were shattered at 2:48 a.m. Jan. 18 in the 500 block of Roosevelt Road. Loss of property has not yet been determined.
• The front door of Nail Tek was shattered and a Samsung TV was damaged at 2:48 a.m. Jan. 18 in the 600 block of Roosevelt Road. Nothing was taken.
Burglary to motor vehicle
An iPhone 5S, MacBook Pro computer and a black leather computer bag, valued at $2,499, were reportedly stolen from an unlocked vehicle between 2:15 and 3 a.m. Jan. 12 at Los Burritos Tapatios, 484 Roosevelt Road.
• A wallet containing about $100 in cash and miscellaneous credit cards was reportedly stolen from a purse while it was hanging on the back of a chair between 10:30 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. Jan. 15 at Panera Bread, 541 Roosevelt Road. A stolen credit card was later used to make a fraudulent purchase.
• A black iPhone 4S was reportedly stolen from a student’s gym bag at 9:42 p.m. Jan. 15 at Glenbard West High School’s Biester Gym, 670 Crescent Blvd. The cellphone was later recovered.
• A white Samsung Galaxy S4, valued at $624, was reportedly stolen from the lobby of an apartment building at 5:04 p.m. Jan. 17 in the 300 block of Marston Avenue.
Keshia T. Steward, 24, 2116 W. Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol and operating uninsured motor vehicle at 11:27 p.m. Jan. 13 at Roosevelt Road and Nicoll Way.
• Jon P. Nicholson, 37, 330 Cedar Lane, was charged with driving while license suspended and expired registration at 4:20 p.m. Jan. 12 at Lambert Road and Wilson Avenue.
• William L. Uczen, 27, 4 W. Central Blvd., Villa Park, was charged with aggravated driving while license revoked and traffic signal disobedience at 8:30 a.m. Jan. 17 at Route 53 and Baker Hill Drive.
• Martin Camarena, 32, 425 W. Gartner Road, Naperville, was charged with driving while license revoked and speeding at 1:38 p.m. Jan. 19 at Route 53 and Grove Avenue.