Police reports: Wheaton for Jan. 30
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Amanda J. Medendorp, 27, 3 Wheaton Center, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:47 a.m. Jan. 26 at 6 Wheaton Center.
• Jennifer L. White, 46, 917 Jeffery Court, St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:24 a.m. Jan. 26 at Butterfield and Winfield roads.
A number of electronics in the back seat of a car were found to be missing between 8:30 and 10:10 a.m. Jan. 22 at Kensington Circle.
Eric. R. Artis, 18, 1105 E. Roosevelt Road, Lombard, was charged with mob action at 9:58 a.m. Jan. 23 at Wheaton Warrenville South High School.
Theft and retail theft
• Lorraine A. Sanders, 56, 996 Dartmouth Drive, was charged with retail theft at 1:06 p.m. Jan 26 in the 500 block of South County Farm Road.
• A wallet containing $150 in cash was removed from an unattended purse sitting on a table at 9:55 p.m. Jan. 25 in the 300 block of West Front Street.
• A 95-gallon recycling cart was removed from a residence after the cart was emptied between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Jan. 24 in the 1900 block of Middleton Drive.
Michael J. Cacic, 36, 717 Delles Road, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:03 p.m. Jan. 20 at East Loop and Naperville roads.
A plate glass window on the south side of a building was broken and three subjects were seen fleeing the area on foot at 7:37 p.m. Jan. 19 in the 600 block of East Harrison Avenue.
Arrest on warrant
• Sandra D. Adams, 44, 706 N. Dryden Ave., Arlington Heights, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for driving under the influence at 10:52 p.m. Jan. 22 in the 100 block of West Front Street.
• Yonas Beyene, 26, 2104 W. Roosevelt Road, was arrested on warrant for theft at 7:15 p.m. Jan. 21 at the Wheaton Police Department.
• Martin Massa, 41, 2774 Yosemite Drive, Aurora, was arrested on warrant for attempted indecent solicitation of a child, attempted grooming, attempted solicitation to meet a child and attempted traveling to meet a child at 4 p.m. Jan. 21 at 1001 S. Lorraine Ave.