Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
A black Mobile laptop computer bag was reported missing at 1 p.m. Jan. 12 in the 200 block of Amber Court.
Raul Florian, 29, 247 N. Neltnor Boulevard, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, endangering the life or health of a child, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, a sign violation and a child restraint violation at 8:04 p.m. Jan. 13 at Joliet Street and Neltnor Boulevard.
Hit and run
Juan Correa-Munoz, 27, 734 Kenwood Ave., was charged with a hit and run, an auto accident with property damage only, driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI over the legal limit, operating an insured motor vehicle, illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor and failure to yield left turn at 3:51 a.m. Jan. 12 in the 1400 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
Cassandra Tovar, 48, 1212 Gates St., was charged with fight riot brawl with no assault and dog at large at 3:40 p.m. Jan. 18 in the 1200 block of Gates Street.
• Felipe Munoz-Perez, 27, 427 Blair St., was charged with possession of a controlled substance and being a fugitive from justice and was served with a warrant from another jurisdiction at 10:49 p.m. Jan. 18 in the 300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• Jesus Gomez, 45, 29W313 Lee Road, was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana, possession of drug equipment, drunkenness and possession of alcohol on public property at 11 p.m. Jan. 18 in the 500 block of Main Street.
• Robert Cook, 57, 818 Faith Lane, Bartlett, was charged with retail theft shoplifting at 5:50 p.m. Jan. 12 in the 200 block of West North Avenue.
• Two backpacks containing clothing were reported stolen at 11:11 p.m. Jan. 12 in the 100 block of Main Street.
• License plates were reported stolen at 8 a.m. Jan. 13 in the 800 block of Meadowview Court.
• A snowblower was reported missing from a driveway at 11 a.m. Jan. 13 in the 1000 block of South Oak Street.
• Unauthorized purchases were reported at 4:58 p.m. Jan. 16 in the 1900 block of Franciscan Lane.
• A window above a patio door was reported damaged by a BB gun at 3:30 p.m. Jan. 12 in the 500 block of Fremont Street.
• Rocks and ketchup were reported thrown at the windows of a business at 11:23 a.m. Jan. 13 in the 900 block of East Roosevelt Road.
• Lug nuts on all four tires of a vehicle were reported loosened at noon Jan. 14 in the 600 block of Blakely Street.
• A person reported a fraud incident after paying about $800 for a loan that was not issued at 11:05 a.m. Jan. 24 in the 2400 block of Lindsay Court.
• A fraud incident was reported after a person was asked for $400 in payment for a Green Dot card at 12:30 p.m. Jan. 17 in the 100 block of Conde Street.
A woman aged 17 or older was reported missing at 8 p.m. Jan. 17 in the 900 block of Joliet Street.
Sex offender registration
A sex offender was registered at 12:48 p.m. Jan. 13 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
Order of protection
An order of protection was served at 8:29 p.m. Jan. 16 in the 100 block of South Aurora Street.
• Jose Barrera, 29, 29W030 Donald Ave., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, speeding and failure to signal at 12:14 p.m. Jan. 12 at Colford Avenue and Main Street.
• Heraclio Hernandez-Diaz, 28, 531 Fourth Ave., Aurora, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and cited for failure to use a hands-free device at 10:53 a.m. Jan. 13 at Neltnor Boulevard and Forest Avenue.
• Jairo Flores, 32, 813 Main St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license and cell phone use in a school zone at 3:07 p.m. Jan. 13 at Forest Avenue and Joliet Street.
• Sergio Garcia-Rojas, 27, 1227 N. Kings Cross, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license and speeding at 3:52 p.m. Jan. 15 at Arbor and East York avenues.