Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Annurah R. Muhammad, 53, 25237 Knoll Road, Plainfield, was charged with retail theft at 9:06 p.m. Sunday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Heather L. Arnold, 23, 370 Ash Lane, Glen Ellyn, was charged with retail theft at 6:20 p.m. Saturday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• Maegan Rae Prim, 28, 3913 Saratoga Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft at 1:30 p.m. Friday in the 2900 block of Finley Road.
• A wallet was reported stolen from an unlocked car between noon and 2:45 p.m. Saturday in the 4900 block of Fairview Avenue.
• A flat screen TV and a men’s watch were reported stolen from an apartment in the 7421 Winwood Way between noon Jan. 2 and noon Jan. 5. The alleged victim believes maintenance left the apartment unlocked following work, and someone was able to enter the residence and take the items.
• Three large flat screen TVs were reported stolen off the wall of an apartment complex health club in the 2100 block of Prentiss Drive between 11:20 and 11:32 p.m. Jan. 20. One TV had an 80-inch screen and the other two had 47-inch screens.
Michelle M. Calhoun, 22, 141000 School St., Riverdale, was charged with battery at 9:01 p.m. Jan. 16 in the 1100 block of Butterfield Road.
Domestic battery charges
William D. Nickels, 56, 5118 Fairview Ave., Downers Grove was charged with domestic battery at 2:56 p.m. Jan. 22 at his residence.