Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Danny Owens, 39, of 1350 Big Horn Trail, was charged with reckless discharge of a firearm at 6:04 p.m. Jan. 3 at 852 West St., Naperville.
• Keith Hill, 43, of 02N563 Bernice Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence above 0.08 blood-alcohol concentration, possession of marijuana and improper lane use at 12:55 a.m. Jan. 18 on North Avenue.
• Joshua Devine, 19, of 4268 Bayside Drive, Hanover Park, was charged with DUI of marijuana, DUI of drug to an unsafe degree, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, improper turn, improper lane use and obstructing an officer at 7:06 p.m. Jan. 16 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Brian Martin, 46, of 10410 Fair Lane, Huntley, was charged with DUI of alcohol, DUI of marijuana, DUI above 0.08 blood-alcohol concentration, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding at 5:30 p.m. Jan. 9 at 270 St. Charles Road.
• Ryan Sobala, 40, of 555 Gundersen Drive, was arrested on a warrant for domestic battery at 2:45 p.m. Jan. 23 at Glen Oaks Hospital.
• Leonard Medina, 24, of 580 E. Gundersen Drive, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for domestic battery and contempt of court at 8:30 a.m. Jan. 23 at 1335 County Farm Road.
• Victor Avila-Maldonado, 29, of 174 Quail Run Court, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for domestic battery at 3:36 p.m. Jan. 20 at his home.
Erick Sanchez, 18, of 842 College Ave., Addison, was charged with driving on a suspended or revoked driver’s license and arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:40 p.m. Jan. 19 at Schmale and St. Charles roads.