Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Retail theft charged
• Martynas Bagdonas, 23, 1301 S. Finley Road, of Lombard; and Robyn Martinez, 21, 804 E. Wilson Ave., of Lombard, were both charged with retail theft at 6:47 p.m. Jan. 22 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Samantha Rhode, 20, 407 W. Buttefield Road, Elmhurst; and Rachel Niehus, 20, 1025 Pacific Ave., Hoffman Estates, were both charged with retail theft at 8:12 p.m. Jan. 22 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
Residential burglary reported
A video game console and various games, controllers and other items were taken between noon and 10:53 p.m. Jan. 21 from an apartment at 230 S. Villa Ave.
Retail theft reported
• Tools were taken at 4:54 p.m. Jan. 20 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Electric toothbrushes were taken at 8:10 a.m. Jan. 23 at Walgreen's, 200 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A tot bag full of merchandise was taken at 6:02 p.m. Jan. 24 from Walmart, 900 Route 83. The merchandise was recovered in a wooded area behind the store.
Three license plates were taken at 2:45 p.m. Jan. 20 from an auto dealership at 417 N. Villa Ave.
Stolen semi recovered
A semi-tractor and trailer were taken between 12:08 and 1:02 a.m. Jan. 21 at Rush Cartage, 1101 N. Ellsworth Ave. The stolen vehicles were located and recovered in Elk Grove Village.