Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Antuan Curry, 28, 6531 S. California Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI at 12:43 a.m. Jan. 20 at DuPage and Crystal avenues.
• Scott Wiedmeyer, 22, 23W030 Tamarack Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI, speeding, improper lane usage and no insurance at 1:27 a.m. Jan. 23 at 16th Street and Meyer Road.
• Robert Kulikowski, 32, 12257 Partridge Lane, Orland Park, was charged with DUI after he was found asleep in his vehicle at 3:50 a.m. Jan. 24 at 102 N. Highland Avenue.
Marijuana possession charged
• Ricardo Pineda-Hernandez, 20, 501 N. Clearwater St., Roselle, was charged with possession of marijuana, improper display of registration and driving while license suspended at 12:18 p.m. Jan. 21 at North Avenue and Lombard Road.
Drug paraphernalia possession charged
• Luis Perez Gonzalez, 39, 2538 Cortez St., Chicago, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, no valid driver's license, no insurance and operating a vehicle while using a cell phone at 12:23 p.m. Jan. 21 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
• A Glenbard East High School student was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:30 a.m. Jan. 23 at the school, 1014 S. Main St.
Retail theft reported
Four females took items without paying at 6:29 p.m. Jan. 23 at Victoria's Secret, 157 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Items were taken from a backyard shed at 5:27 p.m. Jan. 21 in the 0 to 100 block of Willow Street.
• A lock was damaged on the door of a service garage at 9:01 a.m. Jan. 25 at Faith United Church, 815 S. Finley Road.
• A wallet containing credit cards, a driver's license and $100 in cash was taken at 9:22 a.m. Jan. 24 at Ultra Foods, 491 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A bank bag containing $916 in cash was taken at 2:31 p.m. Jan. 24 at Starbucks, 332 E. North Ave.
Catalytic converters reported stolen
• A catalytic converter was taken at 12:55 p.m. Jan. 24 from a vehicle parked at Goodwill, 351 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A catalytic converter was taken at 1:10 p.m. Jan. 24 from a vehicle parked at Goodwill, 351 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A catalytic converter was taken at 2:28 p.m. Jan. 24 from a vehicle parked at the University of Health Sciences, 200 E. Roosevelt Road.
• A catalytic converter was taken at 5:16 p.m. Jan. 24 from a vehicle parked at the University of Health Sciences, 200 E. Roosevelt Road.
Property damage reported
• A mailbox was damaged by a snow plow at 6 p.m. Jan. 20 in the 500 block of Westwood Avenue.
• A driver's side mirror was damaged at 1:42 p.m. Jan. 22 in the 800 block of Foxworth Boulevard.