Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Sheuron Graham, 36, of 566 Red Hill Trail, was charged with aggravated assault and battery at 4:04 a.m. Jan. 8 at 566 Red Hill Trail.
• Kam Shawng Lahtaw, 23, of 382 Pennsylvania Ave., Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and DUI above 0.08 blood-alcohol concentration at 11:30 p.m. Jan. 11 at 580 E. Gundersen Drive.
• Jeffrey Ostapa, 38, of 827 Farm Drive, West Chicago, was charged with DUI of alcohol and improper lane use at 1:38 a.m. Jan. 12 at Fair Oaks Road and Violet Street.
• Nicole McDorman, 30, of 1110 Regency Drive, Schaumburg, was charged with DUI of alcohol at 12:37 a.m. Dec. 28 at Gary Avenue and Stark Drive.
• Daniel Jankiewicz, 23, of 624 Linden Drive, was charged with DUI of alcohol, DUI above 0.08 BAC, improper lane use and failure to yield at 2:49 a.m. Jan. 12 at Chestnut and Renaissance drives.
• Jeffrey Knutson, 23, of 560 Gundersen Drive, was charged with DUI of drugs, illegal transportation of alcohol and improper turn at 7 p.m. Jan. 15 at 260 S. Schmale Road.
• Maxwell Mazalan, 20, of 627 E. Gundersen Drive, was charged with DUI of alcohol, reckless driving, reckless conduct, failure to give notice of accident, failure to give info after striking vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia and no registration light at 10:15 p.m. Jan. 12 at 627 E. Gundersen Drive.
• Laura Profita, 49, of 1N353 Fanchon St., was charged with DUI of alcohol, endangering the health of a child and disobeying a traffic signal at 7:28 p.m. Jan. 12 at Blackhawk Drive and Thunderbird Trail. Prosecutors did not pursue the DUI and endangerment charges, and those charges were dropped.
• Matthew Knitter, 18, of 303 S. President St., Wheaton, was charged with DUI of alcohol, possession of marijuana and no headlight at 6:35 p.m. Jan. 16 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Dennis Szott, 34, of 821 Sienna Drive, Schaumburg, was charged with DUI of alcohol, DUI above 0.08 BAC, disobeying a stop sign and no insurance at 7:23 p.m. Jan. 17 at Idaho Street and Lies Road.
• Ioana Minghiat, 32, of 2729 W. Touhy Ave., Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana at 10:53 a.m. Jan. 9 at Burns Street and Schmale Road.
• Martell Green, 24, of 244 E. St. Charles Road, was charged with possession of marijuana and arrested for a warrant for possession of marijuana at 11:40 p.m. Jan. 15 at 260 E. St. Charles Road.
Alejandra Godoy, 19, of 131 Armitage Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor at 3:15 p.m. Jan. 4 at North Avenue and President Street.
Barbara Meier, 46, of 493 Dakota Court, was charged with unlawful visitation interference at 9 a.m. Jan. 13 at 505 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton.
Phillip Snell, 32, of Glendale Heights, was charged with forgery at 3:53 p.m. Jan. 7 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
Deshun Echols, 23, of 529 E. 46th St., Chicago, was charged with criminal trespass to property, driving while license suspended and no seat belt at 11:23 a.m. Jan. 12 at Main Street and St. Charles Road.
James Flynn, 23, of 731 Aztec Drive, was charged with no driver’s license and no rear registration plate light at 10:32 p.m. Jan. 15 at Army Trail Road and Clipper Drive.
• Mariah Bridget, 19, of 1319 Chattanooga Trail, was arrested on a Cook County warrant at 4:08 a.m. Jan. 8 at 256 E. St. Charles Road.
• Javonte Hilton, 21, of 684 Bluff St., was arrested on a warrant for possession of narcotic equipment at 4:20 p.m. Jan. 10 at 130 Klein Creek Court.