Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Officers responded to a report of an armed robbery Jan. 10 in the 400 block of N. Bolingbrook Drive. At 10:08 a.m. two subjects approached victims and a gun was displayed. Keondre Crumpton, 19, 206 Granda Court, and Dimaris Smith, 19, 4 Bosi Court, were both charged with armed robbery.
• Officers responded to a report of an attempted robbery Jan. 13 in the 500 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive. At 2:05 a.m. an unknown subject entered a business, demanded money and implied they had a handgun. The subject then claimed they were joking, mumbled some obscenities and left the business on foot.
• A shipping container with more than 1,300 vehicle ties was taken after a lock to a secured gate was cut sometime between Jan. 10 and 13 from the 700 block of Gateway Drive. The loss was valued at $417,000.
• A 2002 BMW was stolen from a parking area at 5:49 p.m. Jan. 7 in the 200 block of Old Chicago Drive.
• Two catalytic converters were cut from vehicles sometime overnight Jan. 10 in the 300 block of Whitewater Drive.
• Officers responded to a report of a retail theft Jan. 11 at Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road. At 8:20 p.m. a subject was seen concealing two bottles of liquor and exiting the store without paying. The loss is valued at $70.
• An iPhone 5 was taken from a store counter sometime between 9:33 and 9:40 p.m. Jan. 12 in the 600 block of E. Boughton Road. The loss is valued at $579.
• Officers responded to a report of theft Jan. 12 at Walmart, 200 S. Bolingbrook Drive. Sometime between 9 and 11 a.m. a Kindle was taken from a victim’s shopping cart, a loss valued at $130.
• A 1996 Grath trailer was taken from a parking lot sometime between Jan. 10 and 13 in the 1400 block of Remington Boulevard.
• A tablet was taken from an unlocked vehicle between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m. Jan. 14. The vehicle was parked in the 600 block of Preston Drive. The loss is valued at $500.
• Officers responded to a report of theft Jan. 14 in Lot P of Fernwood Drive. The victim, who was attempting to sell a cellphone through Craigslist, met with an unknown subject at 3:02 p.m. The subject grabbed the phone and ran. The loss is valued at $250.
• Several vehicles were rummaged through between 1 and 1:34 a.m. Jan. 15 in the 200 block of Gettysburg Drive. A GPS unit was taken from one vehicle, a loss valued at $100.
• Officers responded to a report of residential burglary Jan. 10 in the 200 block of Diane Lane. At 12:03 p.m. the victim returned to the residence and discovered an unknown subject in the residence. The subject pushed past the victim while exiting the residence. Numerous pieces of jewelry, U.S. coins and currency, an iPad and a handgun were taken, losses were valued at $3,300.
• Thomas Fugate, 25, 342 N. Ashbury Ave., was charged with residential burglary and criminal damage to property after entering a residence and damaging several items at 3:31 p.m. Jan. 12 in the 400 block of Faversham Drive.
• Joseph Armstrong, 38, 659 S. River St., Aurora, was charged with domestic battery and resisting a peace officer at 2:02 a.m. Jan. 10 in the 600 block of Kensington Way.
• Eva Bradford, 23, 133 Thackeray Drive, was charged with domestic battery and theft Jan. 10 following a call to the residence at 10:09 p.m. for a domestic dispute.
• Kendric Burton, 35, 21233 W. Edison Lane, Plainfield, was charged with battery at 3:29 p.m. Jan. 12 in the 300 block of Brookview Lane after officers received a call for a subject sleeping at a table.
• Trevor Zirkin, 24, 2612 Flagstone Circle, Naperville, was charged with domestic battery and battery Jan. 12 in the 500 block of N. Janes Ave. following a call at 3:14 a.m.
• Fotjon Mara, 28, 852 Teasel Ave., Aurora, was charged with improper turn at intersection, improper lane usage, illegal transportation of alcohol and driving under the influence at 2:15 a.m. Jan. 9 following a traffic stop at Hartford and Boughton roads.
• Terry Barnes, 41, 2852 Dorothy Drive, Aurora, was charged with driving too fast for conditions, hit and run, no insurance and DUI following a traffic stop at 9:22 p.m. Jan. 11 in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Renata Shelton, 21, 2109 Mystic Drive, Plainfield, was charged with driving too fast for conditions and DUI following a traffic stop at 3:27 a.m. Jan. 12 in the 500 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Nathan Kesterson, 25, 74301 S. Woodward Ave., Woodridge, was charged with driving with a suspended license, no valid registration and in-state warrant following a traffic stop at 7:30 p.m. Jan. 8 at St. Andrews and Bolingbrook drives.
• Loreal Benson, 21, 12918 S. Oakdale Court, Plainfield, was charged with an in-state warrant, no valid driver’s license, failure to signal and no insurance following a traffic stop at 1:22 a.m. Jan. 12 in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Anthony Gant, 24, 2 Rye Court, was charged with an in-state warrant following a traffic stop at 3:15 p.m. Jan. 12 at Bolingbrook Drive and Briarcliff Road.
• Shinequa Jimerson, 24, 925 Dawes Ave., Joliet, was charged with two in-state warrants, no insurance and a moving violation following a traffic stop at 12:02 a.m. Jan. 13 at Bolingbrook Drive and Crossroads Parkway.
• Gerardo Martinez-Berrum, 41, 619 Chesapeake Drive, was charged with equipment violation, in-state warrant and driving with a suspended license at 3:20 p.m. following a traffic stop at Falconridge Way and Rothbury Court.
Officers responded to a report of criminal damage to property at a residence Jan. 9 in Lot N of Fernwood Drive. At 12:27 p.m. a subject broke the front window after banging on the door and window.