Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Melissa M. Monno, 31, 3s654 Warren Ave., Warrenville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:40 a.m. Jan. 19 at Butterfield Road and Rockwell Street.
• Joshua D. Butterfield, 25, 1943 Chase St., Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 11:56 p.m. Jan. 18 at Naperville and Butterfield roads.
• Kevin R. Murphy, 18, 23w310 Saint James Court, Glen Ellyn, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol and possession of marijuana at 2:30 a.m. Jan. 18 at Butterfield and Lambert roads.
• Timothy D. Dutton, 39, 616 Wesley St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:21 a.m. Jan. 18 at Roosevelt Road and Wheaton Avenue.
• Cynthia B. Barnes, 51, 2s373 Seneca Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:41 a.m. Jan. 16 at Butterfield Road and Cromwell Drive.
A storage door was damaged after its locking mechanism was removed and a rag put in its place, which was then set on fire, between 8 p.m. Jan. 15 and 8:47 a.m. Jan. 16 in the 1300 block of North Main Street. The door was found still secured, with charred bits of black fabric on the ground.
An MP3 player was stolen from an unsecured vehicle between 6 and 11:30 p.m. Jan. 17 in the 300 block of South Prospect Avenue.
Theft and retail theft
• Maria Elvia Alanis, 31, 1213 Kings Court, West Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 2:27 p.m. Jan. 19 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• Misha J. Oconnor, 18, 2n124 Diane St., Glen Ellyn, was charged with retail theft at 3:46 p.m. Jan. 15 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• Two women stole 24 to 30 clothing items before exiting the store and getting into a vehicle at 8:34 p.m. Jan. 13 at Town Square.
• Seth D. Cronk, 23, 211 S. Wood St., was charged with retail theft and possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:53 p.m. Jan. 4 at 401 S. County Farm Road.
• A personal check was stolen from a mailbox between 3:45 and 4:30 p.m. Jan. 10 in the 600 block of South Williston Street.
• Alejandro C. Ramirez, 24, 1901 Lilac Lane, Aurora, was charged with two counts of theft and one count of retail theft at 8:40 p.m. Jan. 12 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
Hit and run
Nicolas Saavedra, 40, 1452 W. Indiana St., St. Charles, was charged with a hit and run, aggravated revoked driver’s license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 5:30 p.m. Jan. 10 in the 100 block of North Hale Street.
Drugs, drug paraphernalia
• Mohamed Y. Husein, 19, 1305 Woodlake Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:15 p.m. Jan. 14 at Main Street and Liberty Drive.
• Albina M. Adler, 19, 29w572 Winchester Circle South, Warrenville, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 3:10 p.m. Dec. 27 at Gables Boulevard and Roosevelt Road.
• Jonathan Valdez, 19, 30w070 Mulberry Court, Warrenville, was charged with possession of marijuana at 12:05 a.m. Jan. 11 at Wheaton Warrenville South High School.
• Deonte T. Fisher, 20, 1783 McCormick Lane, Hanover Park, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:50 a.m. Jan. 11 at Roosevelt and Warrenville roads.
• Ryan W. Sanders, 20, 25w761 White Birch Lane, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:45 a.m. Jan. 13 at Gables Boulevard and Lakeside Drive.
Kujtim Sulejmani, 36, 890 E. Odgen Ave., Naperville, was charged with unlawful acquisition of a controlled substance at 2:19 p.m. Jan. 7 at 890 E. Ogden Ave. in Naperville.
The driver’s side door of a vehicle was found scratched by a sharp object in the parking lot of Danada Square West between 8:45 and 10 a.m. Dec. 14.
Obstructing an officer
Blake K. Neal, 25, 1005 Webster Ave., Wheaton, was charged with obstructing an officer at 8:02 p.m. Jan. 11 at 1300 N. West St.
Arrest on warrant
• Justin C. Fautsch, 36, 72 Hawkins Circle, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for a traffic offense at 1:42 p.m. Jan. 20 at 900 W. Liberty Drive.
• Renaldo Ibarra, 20, 1320 S. Lorraine Road, was arrested on warrant for failure to pay traffic offenses and failure to appear in court for a weapon offense and consumption of alcohol at 7:58 p.m. Jan. 19 at 1320 S. Lorraine Road.
Andrew James Delaura, 20, 1122 S. President St., was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:45 a.m. Jan. 13 at Gables Boulevard and Lakeside Drive.