Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A vehicle was reported stolen between 12:05 and 12:15 p.m. Thursday in the 6700 block of Alpine Lane. The total loss is $3,000.
• Marguerite Mozdzen, 57, of 7306 Seminole Drive, Darien, was charged with retail theft after stealing food products from a business at 4:05 p.m. Friday in the zero block of West 63rd Street.
• Donald Sickmier, 35, of 205 Rainer Ave., #1, Joliet, was charged with criminal damage to property after damaging a door and door frame at 9:20 a.m. Jan. 13 in the zero block of West 60th Street. Estimated damage is $250.
• A fence at a business was reported damaged between 5 p.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday in the 200 block of West Ogden Avenue. The total damage is $3,500.
• Chad Little, 29, of 1514 S. Springfield Ave., Chicago, was charged with domestic battery and aggravated assault after striking a family member at 12:55 a.m. Saturday in the 100 block of East Chicago Avenue.
• Enrico Dumalag, 25, of 110 N. Cass Ave., #110, was charged with domestic battery after striking a family member at noon Sunday in the 100 block North Cass Avenue.
• Aguayo-Haro, 23, of 2526 S. 59th Ave., Cicero, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop at 6:35 p.m. Thursday in the 6000 block of South Cass Avenue. He was also cited for failing to signal when required and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Johnita Outlaw, 31, of 7228 S. Bell Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop at 12:40 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Ogden Avenue.
Pablo Corral, 52, of 5110 W. Barry Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence at 10 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of West Ogden Avenue. He was also cited for improper lane usage and open alcohol.