MySuburbanLife.com


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Police identify man who died, cause of carbon monoxide leak in Oak Brook mansion

OAK BROOK – A recently serviced water heater was likely the cause of the carbon monoxide leak at the Oak Brook mansion where a man was found dead Thursday morning, according to police.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (216.157.74.228), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Suburban Life Media. All rights reserved.