Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lemont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
John Skiba, 37, of 1000 Warner Ave., was charged with three counts of domestic battery after an incident at 10:50 p.m. Dec. 28 in the 1000 block of Warner Avenue.
Police received a report of a naked man observed in a car at 6:55 a.m. Jan. 13 near Division Street and Warner Avenue.
The witness told police the man was masturbating as he sat in the driver’s seat of a stopped vehicle. After the man noticed the witness, he continued to masturbate for close to a minute before driving away.
The man was described by the witness as being white, tall, clean-shaven, of average build and having light-colored hair. The witness described the vehicle as a dark green Chevrolet, possibly a van.
Anyone with information about this or similar incidents is asked to call the police at 630-243-2773.
• Tautvilas Tarasovas, 46, of 431 Ashbury Court, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying no passing zone and driving too fast for conditions after a traffic stop at 8:45 p.m. Jan. 4 in the 12400 block of Archer Avenue.
• Dajuan Wright, 32, of 7648 S. Eggleston Ave., Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage after a traffic stop at 12:52 a.m. Jan. 11 at Archer Avenue and McCarthy Road.
• Boguslawa Fledor, 43, of 13240 Cedar Creek Court, Homer Glen, was charged with retail theft after an incident Jan. 7 in the 13400 block of Archer Avenue.
• Danielle McBride, 19, of 1914 S. Austrian Pine St., Lockport, was charged with retail theft after an incident Jan. 9 in the 13400 block of Archer Avenue.
• Jose Pulidodelao, 28, of 469 N. Union St., Aurora, was charged with no valid driver’s license and depositing injurous material on a roadway after a traffic stop at 12:26 p.m. Jan. 8 in the 14700 block of Main Street.
• Sasha Davis, 32, of 1112 Woodward Ave., Joliet, was charged with driving while license suspended and expired registration after a traffic stop at 9:55 a.m. Jan. 9 at Route 83 and Main Street.
• Martha Shaw, 24, of 420 N. Bluff Road, Joliet, was charged with driving while license suspended and use of illegal communication via electronic device after a traffic stop at 7:26 p.m. Jan. 9 at Archer Avenue and 135th Street.