LOMBARD – The 2014 Board of Directors was introduced Wednesday during the Lombard Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry annual membership meeting at Harry Caray's in Lombard.
Whitney Cimaglia (right), branch manager at Inland Bank in Lombard, stepped in as the new board president, taking the gavel from Joe Orsolini, who remains on the board as past president.
The 2014 board includes:
• Whitney Cimaglia, president (Inland Bank)
• Joe Orsolini, past president (College Aid Planners)
• Dan Whittington, vice president (Illinois Business Systems)
• David Boylan, vice president (SERVPRO of Lombard/Addison)
• Jim Hogan, treasurer (Hogan and Company, CPAs)
• Mark Bennecke, director (Edward Jones)
• Paul Cord, director (Edward Jones)
• Julie Glazier, director (Westin Lombard Yorktown Center)
• Sue Juergens-Pagnoni, director (Century Moving)
• Mike Kennedy, director (Kennedy Graphics)
• Pete Nolan, director (The Nolan Agency)
• Kathy Volpe, director (RE/MAX Achievers)
• Katie Werner, director (Receivable Solutions)