Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Retail theft charged
• Jessica Cano, 20, 3018 Ernst St., Franklin Park, was charged with retail theft at 10:58 p.m. Jan. 8 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Delisa Collins, 42, 429 Brookwood Drive, Olympia Fields, was charged with retail theft at 8:30 p.m. Jan. 8 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• Jennifer Pyle, 44, 600 S. York St., Elmhurst, was charged with retail theft at 1 p.m. Jan. 11 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A female juvenile from Villa Park was charged with retail theft at 8:28 p.m. Jan. 10 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• A stereo was taken between 3 p.m. Jan. 3 and 9 a.m. Jan. 7 from a vehicle parked at 325 W. Roosevelt Road.
• An iPhone, backpack and money were taken at 4:17 p.m. Jan. 9 from a vehicle parked at HOBO, 300 W. North Ave. A door lock was broken to gain entry to the car.
• A cell phone and charger were taken at 10:51 p.m. Jan. 5 from an apartment building located at 108 W. Terrace St.
• Eleven registration stickers were taken between 2 and 2:30 p.m. Jan. 9 from vehicles parked at Lucky Motors, 225 W. Roosevelt Road.
Criminal damaged reported
• The hood of a vehicle was damaged between 4 p.m. Jan. 7 and 1:32 p.m. Jan. 8 at 155 E. North Ave.
• Three tires were punctured between 12:30 p.m. Jan. 10 and 11:40 a.m. Jan. 11 on a vehicle parked at 335 E. Kenilworth Ave.