Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A black wallet containing $80 to $100 in cash, a pre-paid T-Mobile cellphone and an Illinois driver’s license was reported stolen from a vehicle at 5 p.m. Dec. 30 in the 800 block of Burr Oaks Drive.
• A residential burglary incident was reported at 10 a.m. Jan. 3 in the 900 block of Lorlyn Drive.
Sandra Egan, 60, 1744 Eaglebrook Drive, Geneva, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI over the legal limit, auto accident with injury and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 5:22 p.m. Dec. 29 at Neltnor Boulevard and North Avenue.
Pedro Porcayo, 23, 29W141 Woodland Ave., was charged with possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana, possession of drug equipment and failure to signal at 10:44 p.m. Jan. 4 at Washington Street and Ridgeland Avenue.
Criminal defacement of property
• A police officer reported graffiti on the rear wall of a business at 10:47 a.m. Dec. 29 in the 600 block of Joliet Street.
• A police officer reported graffiti on the rear fence of a residence at 11:22 a.m. Dec. 29 in the 100 block of East Brown Street.
Criminal damage to property
A mailbox was reported removed and damaged at 2:30 a.m. Jan. 1 in the 300 block of Long Oak Drive.
Criminal damage to vehicle
The rear window of a parked vehicle was reported broken at 9 p.m. Dec. 29 in the 400 block of West Blair Street.
An incident involving financial exploitation of the elderly or disabled was reported at 8 a.m. Dec. 30 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
A harassment by telephone incident was reported at 12:20 a.m. Jan. 1 in the 300 block of Wilson Street.
Unauthorized credit card charges were reported at 8 a.m. Jan. 3 in the 1900 block of Franciscan Way.
A credit card was reportedly opened using someone’s personal information at 1 p.m. Jan. 2 in the 900 block of Hahn Place.
• Jose Flores-Troncoso, 32, 1410 N. St. Louis St., Chicago, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license at 5:19 p.m. Dec. 31 at Roosevelt Road and Sarana Avenue.
• Roy Reeves, 45, 719 W. Highland Ave., Elgin, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a cancelled, suspended or revoked registration and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license at 1:12 a.m. Jan. 2 at West Roosevelt Road and Fabyan Parkway.
• Jesus Vazquez, 54, 3644 S. 61st Ave., Cicero, was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license at 3:28 a.m. Jan. 3 at Dayton Avenue and Neltnor Boulevard.
• Ismael Gonzalez-Diaz, 25, 546 Conde St., was charged with operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license, seatbelt violations for both driver and passenger and attempted obstruction of justice at 1:20 p.m. Jan. 3 in the 800 block of Burr Oaks Drive. Gonzalez-Diaz also had an in-state warrant at the time of the incident.
Vidal Avalos, 20, 508 Fremont St., was arrested on an in-state warrant at 12:14 p.m. Dec. 29 at his home.
An unknown person was reported taking another individual’s semi truck tractor from rented parking spots at 1:36 p.m. Dec. 29 in the 1300 block of Powis Road.
An entry door to a detached garage was reported loose, but nothing was missing, at 12:30 a.m. Dec. 30 in the 900 block of Bishop Street.