Police reports: Carol Stream for Jan. 17
Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Aakash Patel, 29, of 1945 Seneca Drive, Hanover Park, was charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license revoked, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding at 1:22 a.m. Dec. 27 at Army Trail Road and 84th Court.
• Samuel Nisler, 22, of 148 N. Lindsey Court, Whitewater, Wis., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to signal at 1:34 a.m. Dec. 27 at Gary Avenue and Park Hill Trail.
• Andraeya Espositista, 20, of 1N286 Redwing Court, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI over 0.08 and driving too fast for conditions at 12:11 a.m. Jan. 4 at 105 W. North Ave.
• Justin Patterson, 31, of 675 Gundersen Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI over 0.08, speeding, improper lane usage and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 1:55 a.m. Dec. 20 at Easy Street and St. Charles Road.
• Devang Patel, 18, of 1300 Trinity Drive, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of marijuana, speeding and improper lane usage at 12:17 a.m. Dec. 22 at Elk Trail and Gary Avenue.
• Michael Blecher, 22, of 501 Bison Road, Oswego, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:07 p.m. Jan. 7 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
Robert Altergott, 24, of 1720 Whispering Oaks Drive, Plainfield, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and not wearing a seat belt at 12:35 a.m. Jan. 4 at Bloomingdale Road and North Avenue.
• Susan Cohrs, 37, of 567 Alton Court, was charged with domestic battery and resisting or obstructing an officer at 3:24 p.m. Dec. 24 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Javier Paz-Chavez, 28, of 140 Quail Run Court, was charged with domestic battery at 5:43 p.m. Jan. 7 at his home.
• Maxwell Mazalan, 20, of 627 E. Gundersen Drive, was charged with possession of another person’s credit card at 12:59 p.m. Jan. 3 at 627 E. Gundersen Drive.
• An unknown subject attempted to steal tires from a vehicle at 12:45 p.m. Dec. 27 in the 200 block of East Lies Road.
Miron Useini, 62, of 902 Paddock Drive, was charged with criminal trespass to land at 12:17 p.m. Jan. 9 at 520 S. Schmale Road.
Sale of alcohol to a minor
Sanja Sakota, 26, of 545 Gundersen Drive, was charged with unlawful sale of alcohol to a minor at 10 a.m. Dec. 23 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
A door was damaged at 3:10 a.m. Jan. 1 in the 500 block of Gundersen Drive.
• Humberto Randa-Fuentes, 43, of 230 Klein Creek Court, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for driving while license suspended at 12:31 a.m. Jan. 9 at his home.
• Sheuron Graham, 36, of 566 Redhill Trail, was arrested on a warrant for possession of marijuana at 3:10 p.m. Jan. 8 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
• Jorge Jimenez-Aquino, 46, of 1015 Kuhn Road, was arrested on a warrant for no valid driver’s license at 4:30 p.m. Jan. 8 at Mill Pond Drive and Schmale Road.