Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Westmont Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Between 10:15 p.m. Jan. 8 and 6:45 p.m. Thursday, catalytic converters were taken off two vehicles parked in the 1000 block of South Williams Street. The total loss is $500.
• Between 9:45 p.m. Thursday and 5:45 a.m. Friday, a vehicle was reported stolen in the 300 block of South Wilmette Avenue. The estimated loss is $5,500.
• Between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Friday, cash was reported stolen from a residence in the 0-100 block of West 60th Street. The estimated loss is $100.
Monika Tarsauskaite, 22, of 1011 Hillgrove Ave., LaGrange, was charged with driving under the influence after the report of a hit-and-run accident at 11:37 p.m. Jan. 7. She was also cited for leaving the roadway and leaving the scene of an accident.
• Kevin D. Miller, 39, of 6722 Aspen Lane, #5, was charged with domestic battery in the 6700 block of Aspen Lane about 7:15 a.m. Jan 6.
• Jovante Mian, 19, of 1619 Janet St., Downers Grove, was charged with domestic battery in the 300 block of West 63rd Street about 4:25 p.m. Saturday.
Sky Lopez, 24, of 5905 S. Cass Ave., was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 1000 block of South Williams Street at 4:07 p.m. Jan. 7. She was also cited for operating an uninsured vehicle.