Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A debit card was removed from an unsecured locker in the men’s room of a business between 5:45 and 7:05 p.m. Jan. 4 in the 200 block of East Geneva Road.
• Two Christmas packages were suspected to have been stolen from a doorstep of a residence at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 16 in the 1100 block of South President Street.
• William B. Ellenwood, 43, 1509 Woodcutter Lane, was arrested on a felony warrant for larceny at 4:14 p.m. Jan. 8 in the 600 block of South County Farm Road.
• Napoleon M. Jordan, 34, 703 W. Liberty Drive (PADS), was arrested on a warrant for criminal trespass to a residence at 6:22 a.m. Jan. 7 in the 100 block of North West Street.
• John L. Knox, 47, 319 N. Prospect Ave., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court at 4:38 p.m. Jan. 6 at the Wheaton Police Department.