Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Glen Ellyn Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Darius L. Roberts, 19, 330 Cedar Lane, was charged with domestic battery at 5:39 p.m. Dec. 22 in the 300 block of Cedar Lane.
Ralph R. Robertson, 48, 703 E. Liberty Drive (PADS), Wheaton, was charged with battery at 5:45 p.m. Dec. 22 at the Glen Ellyn Train Depot, 551 Crescent Blvd.
Driving under the influence
Suan K. Thang, 43, 583 Park Plaza, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol concentration of more than 0.08, improper lane usage and illegal transportation of alcohol at 12:57 a.m. Dec. 22 at Pershing Avenue and Park Boulevard.
Unlawful possession of marijuana
Zachary A. Murphy, 19, 619 Maiden Lane, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, operating an uninsured vehicle and improper display of license plate at 8:34 p.m. Dec. 27 at Western Avenue and Elm Street.
Possession of drug paraphernalia
• Kelly C. Andersen, 39, 371 E. Lincoln Ave., Glendale Heights, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:19 a.m. Dec. 24 at America's Best Value, 677 Roosevelt Road.
• Major Hillard, 20, 110 E. 163rd St., Calumet City, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, and Gabrielle L. Murray, 18, 415 Kenilworth Ave., was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding at 7:52 p.m. Dec. 28 at St. Charles Road and Eastern Avenue.
An air conditioner and deli slicer were reported stolen from a storage shed at noon Dec. 28 at Papa Saverio's Pizzeria, 807 Main St.
Jay B. Hildibrand, 43, 1021 Simms Court, Plano, was charged with retail theft, and Rosanne T. Ferazzo, 47, 1021 Simms Court, Plano, was charged with improper lane usage, failure to signal and operating vehicle with suspended registration, at 11:59 a.m. Dec. 24 at Walgreens, 324 Roosevelt Road.
Unlawful visitation interference
Jonathan M. Curran, 32, 37 Briar St., was charged with unlawful visitation interference at 10:45 p.m. Dec. 26 at the Glen Ellyn Police Department, 535 Duane St.
Liquor law violation
Brian P. Duffy, 42, 480 Western Ave., was charged with sale by licensee to intoxicated person(s) at 1:51 a.m. Dec. 29 at Tap House Grill, 411 Main St.
Illegal consumption of alcohol by minor
Charles J. Knapp, 19, 495 Hawthorne Blvd., and Maxwell L. Divenere, 19, 267 Montclair Ave., each were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 12:01 a.m. Dec. 24 at Montclair Avenue and Duane Street. Knapp also was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at the same time and location.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
Cameryn E. Barbeau, 21, 2747 S. 4th St., Springfield, was charged with illegal transportation of alcohol and failure to signal at 10:17 p.m. Dec. 23 at Prospect Avenue and Crescent Boulevard.
• Refugio Torres, 35, 224 Hale St., Addison, was charged with no valid driver's license, uninsured motor vehicle and improper backing at 2:32 p.m. Dec. 27 at Roosevelt and Valley roads.
• Hugo Banda, 30, 1065 Vallery Lane, Hoffman Estates, was charged with operating vehicle with suspended registration and no valid driver's license at 12:03 a.m. Dec. 28 at Main Street and Hill Avenue.
• Max A. Lane, 24, 720 Crescent Blvd., Wheaton, was charged with no valid registration, no valid driver's license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle at 11:29 a.m. Dec. 28 at Lambert Road and Taft Avenue.