Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Domestic battery charge
Wayne A. Bobo, 25, of the 300 block of New Castle Court, was charged with domestic battery at 5 a.m. Dec. 29 after a report of a disturbance at the residence.
• Alexander Caldera, 30, of 4316 S. Richmond Ave., Chicago, was was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance and driving too fast for conditions at Weber Road and Veterans Parkway at 6:20 p.m. Dec. 27
• Kristen Dodd, 19, of 1904 Nottingham Drive, Woodridge, was charged with DUI and driving too fast for conditions following an incident at 1:15 a.m. Dec. 28 in the 200 block of Green Mountain.
• Misael Arroyo, 41, of 1133 Four Seasons Lane, was charged with DUI, possession of drug equipment, no insurance and improper lane use at 9:45 p.m. Dec. 29 at Hartford and Barclay after a report of a reckless driver in the area.
• Tyler Vansickle, 18, of 80 Kempton Drive, Romeoville, was charged with improper lane use, illegal transportation of alcohol, no insurance, handicapped parking, DUI and possession of drug equipment at 2:40 a.m. Jan. 1 after a traffic stop in the 100 block of East Boughton Road.
Pablo Zavala, 25, 449 Salem Square, was charged with possession of drug equipment and resisting arrest at 7:45 p.m. Dec. 29 in Lot C Beaconridge.
• A wallet was removed from a victim’s purse about 6:30 p.m. Dec. 19 while the victim was shopping at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road. The wallet contained cash and credit cards.
• Officers responded to a report of a burglary Dec. 26 in the 500 block of East North Frontage Road. Items were removed from vehicles in the lot and a surveillance camera was damaged between Dec. 24 and 26.
• A wallet was taken from a victim’s purse between 2 and 4 p.m. Dec. 28 at Olive Garden, 215 S. Weber Road, while the victim was dining. The wallet contained cash and credit cards.
• Officers responded to a report of retail theft Dec. 28 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road. At 1 a.m., a suspect placed several bottles of alcohol in a jacket and exited the store without paying.
• Officers responded to a residential burglary report Dec. 29 in the 200 block of Northridge Ave. A TV and drill were stolen and drawers were rummaged through between Dec. 22 and 29.
• Officers responded to a report of a theft Dec. 31 in the 100 block of Williamsburg Lane. A safe, valued at $200, was taken between midnight and 8:45 a.m. from the bedroom of the residence.
Retail theft charge
Pickett Akporido, 21, of 7317 Woodward Ave., Woodridge, was charged with retail theft at 4 p.m. Dec. 28 at Macy’s, 645 E. Boughton Road. The loss was valued at $212.
Criminal damage reported
Officers responded to a report of criminal damage to property Dec. 24 in the 200 block of Pacific Drive. Frank Lewis, 42, 5318 W. Washington Blvd., Chicago, was arrested at 10:45 p.m. after kicking in a front window.