Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Edilberto Palacios, 33, of the 1200 block of North Waller Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while license suspended, failure to give aid or information, leaving the scene of an accident, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, illegal transportation of open alcohol and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 4:55 p.m. Dec. 20 at Lake Street and Villa Avenue.
Possession of marijuana charged
Bryan P. Schiavone, 22, of the 300 block of Essex Court, Wood Dale, was charged with possession of marijuana at 5:10 p.m. Dec. 18 in the 0 to 100 block of West Lake Street.
Possession of drug paraphernalia charged
• Jordan J. Radomski, 18, of the 100 block of 6th Street, Downers Grove, and Ayanna G. Jaquez, 18, of the 105200 block of Wallace Drive, Downers Grove, were charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:48 p.m. Dec. 20 in the 300 block of South Swift Road.
• Guillermo Garcia, 34, of the 2400 block of South California Avenue, Chicago, was charged with not having a valid driver's license, not having valid registration, possession of drug paraphernalia and served a failure to appear warrant at 5:34 p.m. Dec. 17 at Addison and Industrial roads.
Attempted theft charged
Juan C. Diosdado, 34, of the 100 block of 46th Avenue, Bellwood was charged with attempted theft and driving while license revoked at 4:17 p.m. Dec. 16 after putting Mid-City tires on his truck without permission and returning them when confronted.
• Serjio Chavarria De La Cruz, 41, of the 100 block of Elizabeth Drive, was charged with battery at 9:50 p.m. Dec. 26 near his home.
Domestic battery charged
• Gumaro Noyola, 36, of the 400 block of West Moreland Avenue, was charged with domestic battery at 4:06 p.m. Dec. 17 near his home.
• Megan F. Mitchell, 25, of the 100 block of Iowa Avenue, was charged with domestic battery at 7:02 a.m. Dec. 19 near her home.
• Rafal A. Wiecek, 35, of the 200 block of North Mill Road, was charged with domestic battery and obstructing a police officer at 4:22 p.m. Dec. 25 near his home.
• William S. Solis, 25, of the 300 block of Dale Drive, was charged with domestic battery and theft at 8:01 p.m. Dec. 29 at his home.
• Keith Warfield, 48, of the 200 block of North Mill Road, was charged with domestic battery at 6:33 p.m. Dec. 31 near his home.
Attempted burglary reported
Someone damaged the door frame and door to an apartment between 1:30 and 2 a.m. Dec. 19 in the 600 block of Meadows Boulevard.
Criminal damage to property reported
Someone broke the passenger side mirror and scratched the paint on the hood and passenger side of a parked car between 12:01 and 8 a.m. Dec. 22 in the 100 block of Lorraine Avenue.