Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Villa Park Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Possession of marijuana charged
• Josette Smith, 437 Rice Ave., and Matthew Johnson, 1118 Eastern Ave., both 20 of Bellwood, were charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 9:14 p.m. Dec. 28 at Roosevelt Road and Villa Avenue. Smith was also charged with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Daniel Hay, 123 S. Wisconsin Ave., and Michael McMath, 429 N. Princeton Ave., both 20, were charged with unlawful possession of marijuana at 11:49 p.m. Dec. 30 at 319 N. Yale Ave. Hay was also charged with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
Retail theft charged
• Louis Tillman, 51, 425 S. 21st Ave., Maywood, was charged with retail theft at 6:15 p.m. Jan. 3 at Dollar General Store, 321 E. St. Charles Road.
• Rita Adams, 38, 516 Emroy Ave., Elmhurst, was charged with retail theft at 5:34 p.m. Jan. 3 at Walmart, 900 Route 83.
• An Elmhurst juvenile was charged with retail theft at 2:01 p.m. Dec. 31 at Walmart, 900 Illinois 83.
Unlawful use of weapon charged
Pablo Torralva, 21, 941 W. North Ave., was charged with unlawful use of a weapon, aggravated assault and mob action on Dec. 31. Torralva was arrested on a warrant for the incident which occurred at 9:17 p.m. Nov. 6.
• Cigarettes and a cash register drawer were taken at 4:27 a.m. Dec. 30 from a business at 1638 S. Ardmore Ave. A glass door was shattered to gain entry.
• Three cash registers were taken and computer hard drives were damaged between 2 and 7:08 a.m Dec. 30 at 507 E. St. Charles Road. A glass door was shattered to gain entry.
• Money and a purse were taken from a vehicle between 9 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Dec. 29 at 126 W. Roosevelt Road.
• A van was taken between 8:30 and 9 a.m. Jan. 3 from 2 W. Plymouth St. The van was located Jan. 4 in Cicero with a front tire missing.
• A registration sticker was removed between 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Jan. 3 from a vehicle parked at 146 W. Roosevelt Road.
Criminal damage reported
• A rear window was broken at 2:39 p.m. Jan. 2 on a vehicle at 1623 S. Michigan Ave.