Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Mario Wofford, 24, 1512 S. St. Louis Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, no license, no insurance and driving on the wrong side of the road at 5:02 a.m. Jan. 1 at Highland Avenue and Butterfield Road.
Retail theft charged
• Sigita Uskiene, 51, 312 Sheridan Drive, Willowbrook, was charged with retail theft at 7:33 p.m. Dec. 28 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Marijuana possession charged
• Daniel Zambuto, 19, 5217 Galloway Dr, Hoffman Estates, was charged with possession of marijuana and improper lighting at 7:46 p.m. Dec. 29 at Grace Street and St. Charles Road.
• Joseph Robertson, 36, 2917 75th St., Elmwood Park, was charged with possession of marijuana, no valid drivers license and driving while license suspended.
• Lance Marketz, 38, 468 E. Chicago St., Elgin, was charged with possession of marijuana, no seatbelt and driving while license suspended at 10:44 a.m. Jan. 3 at 1311 S. Finley Road.
Percy Wells, 27, 5355 S. Honore St., Chicago, was charged with battery at 4:22 a.m. Jan. 1 at Embassy Suites, 707 E. Butterfield Road.
Armed robbery reported
An unknown man brandishing a knife took money from a cash register at 7:37 p.m. Dec. 30 from CVS Pharmacy, 350 W. North Ave.
Retail thefts reported
• Two females took a shirt and a jacket at 5:09 p.m. Dec. 29 at Von Maur, 145 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A juvenile took cosmetics at 12:39 p.m. Dec. 31 from JCPenny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
Motor vehicle burglary reported
Several CDs and a case were taken at 7:48 a.m. Dec. 28 from a vehicle parked in the 800 block of Foxworth Blvd.
• A snow plow blade was taken between 10:41 a.m. Dec. 14 and 1 p.m. Dec. 17 from a residence in the 0 to 100 block of Columbine Road.
• A cell phone was taken at 1:51 p.m. Dec. 30 from Miramed, 991 W. Oakcreek Drive.
• A cash register was taken at 4:56 a.m. Dec. 30 from Lilac Bakery, 348 S. Main St. A glass door was broken to gain entry.
• The cash register was taken at 4:56 a.m. Dec. 30 from China Kitchen, 344 S. Main St. A glass door was broken to gain entry.