Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Erin Gebhardt, 21, of 1330 Rolling Oaks Drive, was charged with destruction of property, criminal trespass to land, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of synthetic marijuana at 11:44 p.m. Dec. 22 at 500 N. Gary Ave.
Carlos Diaz, 19, of 240 Longford Drive, Elgin, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license suspended and speeding at 10:34 p.m. Dec. 23 at Army Trail Road and Gary Avenue.
• Joseph Infelise, 21, of 1391 Terry Road, Glendale Heights, was charged with driving under the influence, obstructing a peace officer, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding, improper lane use and failure to signal at 1:11 a.m. Dec. 19 at Army Trail Road and Gary Avenue.
• Angel Castillo-Ibarra, 31, of 190 Meadow Lane, was charged with driving under the influence, driving under the influence over 0.08 and no valid driver’s license at 2:18 a.m. Dec. 20 at 190 Meadow Lane.
• Dana Guerrero, 48, of 330 President St., was charged with domestic battery at 6:20 p.m. Dec. 25 at Central DuPage Hospital.
• Cesar Gonzalez-Sanchez, 37, of 206 Meadow Lane, was charged with domestic battery and interfering with reporting of domestic battery at 9:58 p.m. Dec. 25 at 206 Meadow Lane.
• Michael Leigh, 23, of 8720 S. Ashland Ave., Chicago, was charged with domestic battery at 3:15 a.m. Dec. 25 at 1482 Walnut Circle.
Four tires were removed from two cars in a parking lot at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 26 in the 100 block of Kehoe Boulevard.