Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Window shatters after traffic altercation
Bolingbrook police were called to the 100 block of Boughton Road at 10:30 p.m. Dec. 20 for a report of criminal damage to property. The alleged victims told police they were followed to a parking lot after a traffic altercation, where unknown subjects exited a vehicle, yelled obscenities and broke the rear window of the victim’s vehicle.
Armed robbery reported
Officers responded to a report of an armed robbery at 8:40 p.m. Dec. 17 in the 100 block of South Bolingbrook Drive. The loss was valued at $32.
• A laptop computer and a GPS unit were reported stolen from a vehicle parked between Dec. 20 and 23 in the 300 block of Claridge Circle. There are no suspects.
• A $600 laptop was reported stolen from a home between Dec. 17 and 18 in the 1500 block of Glenside Drive in an apparent home burglary.
• About $460 in cash was reported stolen from a safe in a business between Dec. 15 and 16 in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive in an apparent burglary.
• Ransom C. Baker, 31, 9 Roanoke Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and motor vehicle violations at 6:51 p.m. Dec. 26 at Schmidt Road and Seneca Lane.
• Officers were called to a business at 12:39 a.m. Dec. 15 in the 500 block of North Janes Avenue for a report of a large fight in a guest room. Darius Lee, 21, 2914 Twin Falls Drive, Plainfield; Israel Grady, 18, and Gabriel Grady, 20, both of 772 Bonnie Brae Court, Bolingbrook, and a 17-year-old were all charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and illegal possession of alcohol.
• Nathan Medina, 22, 109 S. Canyon Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with failure to signal and possession of drug equipment at 3:45 p.m. Dec. 13 at Harvest Drive and 115th Street.
• Ryan P. Callihan, 29, 849 Brompton Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol, no insurance and speeding at 2:48 a.m. Dec. 19 at Winston Drive and Boughton Road.
• Ryan Makey, 24, 7237 Woodward Drive, Woodridge, was charged with DUI of alcohol at 12:50 a.m. Dec. 14 at Route 53 and Royce Road.
• Larry James, 59, 583 Greystone Lane, was charged with a traffic sign violation, two counts of DUI of alcohol, driving on a suspended license and no insurance at 7:40 p.m. Dec. 11 at Orchard Drive and Deering Lane.
Nathan Walters, 26, 7719 Eleanor Place, Willowbrook, was charged with theft of services, battery, resisting a peace officer and aggravated battery at 2:21 a.m. Dec. 18 in the 600 block of East Boughton Road.