Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Man charged on 4 counts of child pornography
WHEATON – A Bloomingdale man has been charged with four felony counts of child pornography, according to a news release from the Wheaton Police Department.
Ryan E. Lange, 28, was arrested Dec. 20 and charged after an extensive undercover investigation by the department with assistance from the DuPage County Sexual Predator Electronic Exploitation Division and the Bloomingdale Police Department, the release said.
He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and transferred to the DuPage County Jail.
• Erik M. Hellman, 33, 2085 Childs Court, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 8:42 p.m. Dec. 27 at his home.
• Scott E. Beranek, 35, 8223 Shipston St., Orland Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 12:28 a.m. Dec. 21 at Main Street and Willow Avenue.
• Sharon S. Lacy, 54, 1210 S. Naperville Road, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor at 12:01 a.m. Dec. 21 at 30 Danada Square West.
• Several items were
removed from a business after an unknown person forced entry between 7 p.m. Dec. 27 and 7:50 a.m. Dec. 28 in the 1100 block of East Butterfield Road.
• Thousands of dollars worth of undergarments were removed from a business while employees were distracted at 8 p.m. Dec. 13 in Town Square.
• Two pieces of jewelry were reported stolen from a jewelry box at 3:07 p.m. Dec. 20 in the 1200 block of South Lorraine Road.
• A wooden fence was damaged after a vehicle was driven onto a lawn between 10 a.m. Dec. 23 and 9 a.m. Dec. 24 in the 1600 block of Burning Trail Court.
• Allan D. Zeigler, 44, 22w630 Burr Oak Drive, Glen Ellyn, was charged with criminal damage to property at 5:55 a.m. Dec. 23 in the 1300 block of East Roosevelt Road.
of alcohol by minor
• Bryan C. Dalton, 19, 904 Gamon Road, and Brian A. Bergman, 19, 131 Fairway Lane, were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 5:25 p.m. Dec. 27 in the 100 block of George Street.