Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Elmhurst Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Maureen T. Lovecchio, 55, of the 400 block of 51st Avenue, Bellwood, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and failure to reduce speed at 1:50 p.m. Dec. 23 at St. Charles Road and York Street.
• Andrew C. Johnson, 23, of the 400 block of Conservatory Lane, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage and disobeying a stop sign at 6:36 a.m. Dec. 26 at York Street and Cayuga Avenue.
Possession of marijuana charged, cited
• Marcela F. Medina, 22, of the 1300 block of South 49th Court, Cicero, was charged with possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of a license plate / registration sticker at 1:37 a.m. Dec. 23 at York Street and Diversey Avenue. Erica M. Hernandez, 22, also of the 1300 block of 49th Court, Cicero, was charged with unlawful display of registration and driving while license suspended.
• John Henslee, 19, of the 500 block of South Westmore-Meyers Road, Lombard, was cited for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and graffiti at 12:42 p.m. Dec. 26 in the 800 block of North York Street.
• Jacqueline Pinkerton, 58, of the 200 block of East North Avenue, was charged with retail theft at 9:49 p.m. Dec. 23 in the 300 block of South Route 83 after stealing $491.53 worth of merchandise.
• Robert P. Cummings, 54, of the 200 block of North Glade Avenue, was charged with theft at 5:29 p.m. Dec. 24 in the 200 block of Route 83 after trying to steal at $1,000 meat slicer from Dominick's. DCFS was also called because police smelled alcohol on Cumming's breath and he admitted to driving his juvenile son to the store.
Theft of services charged
Melissa Ligman, 22, of the 3600 block of London Road, Claire, Wis. was charged with theft of services at 3:22 a.m. Dec. 23 at York Street and Fremont Avenue after she did not pay a $60 cab fare.
A Black Ford F250 was stolen between 10:30 a.m. Dec. 22 and 9:30 a.m. Dec. 23 in the 500 block of West Grand Avenue.
• Packages were stolen from doorsteps between 11:42 a.m. Dec. 23 and 4:23 p.m. Dec. 24 at various locations including the 300 block of Clinton Avenue, the 100 block of Haven Road, the 400 block of Emroy Avenue and the 100 block of East Grantley Avenue.
• Someone stole six bottles of Ciroc Vodka at 8:50 a.m. Dec. 26 in the 100 block of East Schiller Street and fled the scene in a Silver 2006 Lexus IS250.
Identity theft reported
Someone used another person's credit card between 12 p.m. Nov. 29 and 12 p.m. Dec. 4 in the 100 block of North Bonnie Brae Avenue.
Disorderly conduct reported
Three teens drew sexual images in the snow on a woman's car hood at 8:22 p.m. Dec. 26 in the 200 block of North Larch Avenue.
Criminal damage to property reported
Damage to a fence totaling $400 was reported at 12:10 p.m. Dec. 24 in the 100 block of North Willow Road.
A minor was cited for violating curfew and speeding at 11:59 p.m. Dec. 23 at County Line Road and Lake Street.
A license plate was reported lost at 6:11 p.m. Dec. 26. The owner was not sure where it had been lost.