Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Controlled substance possession
Sanda Jegic, 26, of Brookfield, was charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance at 7:58 a.m. Dec. 17 at a restaurant in the 9200 block of Ogden Avenue.
Phillip W. Knight Jr., 24, of Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop at 12:04 a.m. Dec. 20 at 26th Street and Maple Avenue.
• An iPhone 5 was stolen from a woman while at her friend’s residence Dec. 18 in the 8900 block of Southview Avenue.
• An Xbox was stolen from a residence in the 4300 block of Blanchan Avenue, as reported at 12:08 p.m. Dec. 18.
• A GPS device and a pepper spray gun were stolen between 6 p.m. Dec. 7 and noon Dec. 8 from an unlocked vehicle in the 9400 block of Lincoln Avenue.
• A leaf blower was stolen from a garage in the 3200 block of Park Avenue, as reported at 7:46 p.m. Dec. 19.
• A leaf and snow blower were stolen from a garage between 6:40 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. Dec. 16 in the 3700 block of Harrison Avenue.
• Daniel Pacheco, 29, of the 5500 block of West 25th Street, Cicero, was charged at 12:54 a.m. Dec. 16 with driving under the influence of alcohol after being pulled over for weaving between lanes near Harlem Avenue and 26th Street. His blood-alcohol concentration was 0.22.
• John J. Zundell, 41, of the 2500 block of Hainsworth Avenue, North Riverside, was charged at 12:24 a.m. Dec. 18 with DUI of alcohol after being pulled over for weaving between lanes at Wisconsin Avenue and Pershing Road.
• Ruben Herrera, 24, of the 6100 block of West 35th Street, Cicero, was charged with DUI of alcohol after being pulled over for speeding at 3:23 a.m. Dec. 20 at 26th Street and Riverside Drive.
• Lino Juarez, 29, of the 6200 block of Fullerton Avenue, Chicago, was charged with DUI of alcohol after being pulled over for swerving between lanes in the 2500 block of Harlem Avenue at 2:57 a.m. Dec. 21.
• Brett D. Willis, 29, of the 12900 block of West Playfield Drive, Crestwood, was charged with DUI of alcohol after being pulled over for swerving between lanes at 1:22 a.m. Dec. 22 at 40th Street and Harlem Avenue. His blood-alcohol concentration was 0.137.
Driving without license
Zenaido Melchor, 27, of the 1500 block of Wilson Avenue, Wheaton, was charged with driving without a license after a traffic stop at 4:57 p.m. Dec. 16 at Stanley and Maple avenues.
A laptop, safe, camera, Xbox 360, Kindle Fire, bottle of alcohol and $750 in cash were stolen from an unlocked residence in the 300 block of Herrick Road, as reported at 5:34 p.m. Dec. 24.
A man stole six or seven cans of beer from a store at 11:39 p.m. Dec. 20 in the 2600 block of Harlem Avenue before riding off on a bicycle.
Hit and run
• A vehicle struck another vehicle parked in the 300 block of Desplaines Avenue at 6:07 p.m. Dec. 18 and drove away.
• A vehicle struck another vehicle at Delaplaine and Burlington roads and drove off at 1:42 a.m. Dec. 25.
Christmas lights stolen
Christmas lights were stolen from outside a residence in the 100 block of Longcommon Road, as reported at 5:30 p.m. Dec. 17.