Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Two registers were discovered laying on the floor with nearly all the money removed at a locked business between 7:05 p.m. Dec. 19 and 6:20 a.m. Dec. 20 in the 1200 block of East Butterfield Road.
• A wallet containing cash was either lost or stolen at the Wheaton Public Library between 9 a.m. and noon Dec. 18 in the 200 block of North Cross Street.
• James A. Satterfield, 24, 4507 W. Maypole Ave., Chicago, was charged with retail theft and theft of lost or mislaid property at 2:05 a.m. Dec. 18 in the 2000 block of West Roosevelt Road.
• Mahtab Shirani, 30, 2015 W. Roosevelt Road, was charged with retail theft at 8:11 p.m. Dec. 18 in the 400 block of South County Farm Road.
• Sergii Siachyn, 22, 1214 E. Roosevelt Road, was arrested on a warrant for two counts of failure to appear in court for traffic offenses at 8:32 p.m. Dec. 19 at 288 E. Geneva Road.
• Edgar Banks, 51, 1681 Ashburn Court, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court for driving without a license at 12:21 a.m. Dec. 18 at 1691 Ashburn Court.
• Darrel E. Thomas, 26, 606 Lee Road, Orlando, Fla., was arrested on a warrant for forgery and charged with possession of marijuana at 1:10 a.m. Dec. 18 in the 2000 block of West Roosevelt Road.