Information in Police Reports is obtained from the West Chicago Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• A window of a business was reported broken and $400 in cash taken at 4:33 a.m. Dec. 8 in the 300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard.
• A wallet containing $100 in cash was reported taken from an unlocked vehicle at 8 p.m. Dec. 13 in the 200 block of Woodside Drive.
• A theft of gas incident was reported at 1:30 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 100 block of West Washington Street.
• A PNC Bank checkbook was reported stolen from an unlocked motor vehicle at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 13 in the 400 block of Post Oak Circle.
• A kitten was reported taken at 8 p.m. Dec. 14 in the 200 block of Ann Street.
Driving under the influence
• Elias Garcia-Duran, 28, 29W361 Brown St., was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol and illegal transportation of alcoholic liquor at 6:47 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 1100 block of Bishop Street.
• Elizabeth Hahn, 58, 1715 S. 7th Ave., St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence at 5:14 p.m. Dec. 10 at Roosevelt Road and Commerce Drive.
A vehicle was reported to have caught on fire at 11:12 p.m. Dec. 13 in the 1300 block of South Neltnor Boulevard. No one was reported injured.
A man aged 17 or older was reported missing at 12:04 p.m. Dec. 13 in the 1100 block of North Harvester Road.
A credit card fraud incident was reported at 8 a.m. Dec. 9 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
Criminal damage to property
• A mailbox was reported damaged at 8 a.m. Dec. 12 at Industrial and Downs drives.
• Adam Wezeman, 38, 15W500 Lexington St., Elmhurst, was charged with criminal damage to property at 8:58 p.m. Dec. 12 in the 500 block of Main Street.
Criminal damage to motor vehicle
The rear driver's side window of a vehicle was reported broken at 11:30 p.m. Dec. 9 in the 1200 block of Kings Circle.
Criminal trespass to motor vehicle
The interior of an unlocked motor vehicle was reported ransacked but nothing was taken at 5 p.m Dec. 13 in the 1000 block of Lakeside Drive.
• Raul Ortiz, 57, 221 Norris Ave., was arrested on an in-state warrant at 12:06 p.m. Dec. 10 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• Vanessa Daniels, 41, 435 Carriage Drive, was served with a warrant at 6:19 p.m. Dec. 14 at the West Chicago Police Department, 325 Spencer St.
• Daniel Pani, 18, 710 Church St., was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver's license and failure to yield at a stop sign at 3 p.m. Dec. 8 at Town Road and Forest Avenue.
• Imelda Tecuatl, 24, 1603 Windsor Court, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident at 8:59 p.m. Dec. 12 at Neltnor Boulevard and Joliet Street.
• A dog bite and dog at large incident was reported at 4:19 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 1000 block of Aster Lane.
• A dog bite and dog at large incident was reported at 5 p.m. Dec. 9 in the 700 block of Lyman Street.
A suspicious circumstances incident was reported at 2:30 p.m. Dec. 12 in the 200 block of East Hazel Street.
A carry-on bag containing a wallet, with $3,000 in cash inside, and an iPad 2 was reported lost at 4 p.m. Dec. 9 at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago.